Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » Madhuri Dixit Photo Gallery » Miscellaneous Photos » MadhuriDixit Magazine Clippings

MadhuriDixit Magazine Clippings

Page 5 of 9 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Number of posts : 8432
Registration date : 2008-10-24

#101 - Posted on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:48 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#102 - Posted on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:42 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#103 - Posted on Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:51 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#104 - Posted on Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:43 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Luskamralus wrote:

thanks... can u arrange readable scans plz ?

#105 - Posted on Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:20 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
aanchal wrote:
Luskamralus wrote:

MADHURI DIXIT NENE - EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

Jyothi Venkatesh: You're now an ambassador of the lifestyle cooking channel "Food Food". Congratulations!

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I was so happy about the fact that I was elected to the ambassador for Sanjeev Kapoor's cook channel. I was very excited because my whole family like to eat. Sometimes we look together other cook channels.

Jyothi Venkatesh: And how well you cook yourself at home?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: Food is important in life, but I can not cook as good as Sanjeev! I'm a good mother, sister and daughter and like to cook and to eat . I was very impressed of my husband , because he could / can cook very well . He not only cooks better than me , he also loves to eat. We always try different dishes at home.

"Gaana Naachnaa Aur Khaana " Eat, dance and sing - the Indian lifestyle and are very important parts of our lives. I also have a lot of cookbooks at home.

Jyothi Venkatesh: Do you only cook food of Maharashtra kitchen?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I like to eat "Kaanda Poha", a typical food of Maharashtra, which consist of onions and potatoes. I also like to cook "Chicken Tikka Masala," because my husband eats it very much, and also because he freak out at Punjabi food - always Smile .

After my wedding reception I've learned a lot!

I must unfortunately admit that I made an error when I was trying to my Husband prepare a non-vegetarian food.

I did not know that shrimps not be cooked for so long . As I have served my husband, he said it were very good. But when I tried it, I realized that the Shrimps were almost like chewing gum: (

Jyothi Venkatesh: Which star would you like to invite to your home and cook for him?

Madhuri Dixit Nene
: I would like to invite SRK once. I'm sure!. When I cook for him, he will praise it. Also If I cook terrible. He is very nice! I also would like to invite Rani . We always got along well together. She would certainly help when I cook . Director Parto Ghosh's wife is a fantastic cook. When I was play in "100 Days", she always brought Bengali food on the set.

Jyothi Venkatesh:Who's the best Indian dancer?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I have a big Respect for Pandit Birju Maharaj. He is, in my opinion, the best Kathak - dancers in India. But my favorite dancer in a film is Vvjayanthimala. His dancing has always fascinated me. Hrithik Roshan is also one of the best film dancers. He is the purest poetry when he starts to dance. He has an incredible own dance style.

Jyothi Venkatesh: What has changed in film making?

Madhuri Dixit Nene:It is gratifying to observe that a lot of companies and entrepreneurs do a film in 3 month and ready to turn in one piece.

In my time I've mostly been working for two or even three years on a film!

Jyothi Venkatesh:What you think about the dress size zero as an actress ? Is it usefully ?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I only know the dress size medium, large and small.Smile

Jyothi Venkatesh: Do you believe that your sons want to start with the acting ?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: My sons love to dance a lot and also like to see me dancing on TV when an old film of me is running. But they don't show inclination in direction to acting.

Jyothi Venkatesh: Did you rejected Anil Kapoor's role for "Freaky Friday" , because you wouldnīt to play Sonam's mother?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I refused the role because I did not like the story. I am a mother in real life and would therefore accept a mother role, when the story is good.

Jyothi Venkatesh: You are a true Maharashtra. Isn't it surprising that you didnīt play in a marathi movie ?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: It is wrong if it is sometimes stated that I wouldnīt do Marathi films because I do not get the salary that I earn in my opinion. It would be wrong of me to want a big salary . I know the financial part of a Marathi film . I am brave enough to play in films and would also like to play once in a Marathi film. However, I need a role / script, which I can prove my talent into my native language.

Jyothi Venkatesh: What is coming up in your life as next ?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: Besides the fact that I'm have been committed for Vishal' s continued " Ishqiya " film , I still have conversations with Sony India for the next season of" Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa ". I would not mind to be there in the next season in the jury.

I am also ready for more movies.

My family is here now, so I'm ready for a lot!

(Source :BNA - Magzine)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000136537605#!/notes/madhuri-dixit-nene/madhuri-dixit-nene-exclusive-interview/284933201544839

#106 - Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Luskamralus wrote:
aanchal wrote:
Luskamralus wrote:

Jyothi Venkatesh: You're now an ambassador of the lifestyle cooking channel "Food Food". Congratulations!

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I was so happy about the fact that I was elected to the ambassador for Sanjeev Kapoor's cook channel. I was very excited because my whole family like to eat. Sometimes we look together other cook channels.

Madhuri Dixit Nene: Food is important in life, but I can not cook as good as Sanjeev! I'm a good mother, sister and daughter and like to cook and to eat . I was very impressed of my husband , because he could / can cook very well . He not only cooks better than me , he also loves to eat. We always try different dishes at home.

"Gaana Naachnaa Aur Khaana " Eat, dance and sing - the Indian lifestyle and are very important parts of our lives. I also have a lot of cookbooks at home.

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I like to eat "Kaanda Poha", a typical food of Maharashtra, which consist of onions and potatoes. I also like to cook "Chicken Tikka Masala," because my husband eats it very much, and also because he freak out at Punjabi food - always Smile .

I must unfortunately admit that I made an error when I was trying to my Husband prepare a non-vegetarian food.

I did not know that shrimps not be cooked for so long . As I have served my husband, he said it were very good. But when I tried it, I realized that the Shrimps were almost like chewing gum: (

Jyothi Venkatesh: Which star would you like to invite to your home and cook for him?

Madhuri Dixit Nene
: I would like to invite SRK once. I'm sure!. When I cook for him, he will praise it. Also If I cook terrible. He is very nice! I also would like to invite Rani . We always got along well together. She would certainly help when I cook . Director Parto Ghosh's wife is a fantastic cook. When I was play in "100 Days", she always brought Bengali food on the set.

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I have a big Respect for Pandit Birju Maharaj. He is, in my opinion, the best Kathak - dancers in India. But my favorite dancer in a film is Vvjayanthimala. His dancing has always fascinated me. Hrithik Roshan is also one of the best film dancers. He is the purest poetry when he starts to dance. He has an incredible own dance style.

Madhuri Dixit Nene:It is gratifying to observe that a lot of companies and entrepreneurs do a film in 3 month and ready to turn in one piece.

Jyothi Venkatesh:What you think about the dress size zero as an actress ? Is it usefully ?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: My sons love to dance a lot and also like to see me dancing on TV when an old film of me is running. But they don't show inclination in direction to acting.

Jyothi Venkatesh: Did you rejected Anil Kapoor's role for "Freaky Friday" , because you wouldnīt to play Sonam's mother?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: I refused the role because I did not like the story. I am a mother in real life and would therefore accept a mother role, when the story is good.

Jyothi Venkatesh: You are a true Maharashtra. Isn't it surprising that you didnīt play in a marathi movie ?

Madhuri Dixit Nene: It is wrong if it is sometimes stated that I wouldnīt do Marathi films because I do not get the salary that I earn in my opinion. It would be wrong of me to want a big salary . I know the financial part of a Marathi film . I am brave enough to play in films and would also like to play once in a Marathi film. However, I need a role / script, which I can prove my talent into my native language.

Madhuri Dixit Nene: Besides the fact that I'm have been committed for Vishal' s continued " Ishqiya " film , I still have conversations with Sony India for the next season of" Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa ". I would not mind to be there in the next season in the jury.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000136537605#!/notes/madhuri-dixit-nene/madhuri-dixit-nene-exclusive-interview/284933201544839

thanks a lot Very Happy

#107 - Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:41 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
aanchal wrote:
Luskamralus wrote:
aanchal wrote:
Luskamralus wrote:

Madhuri Dixit Nene

thanks a lot Very Happy

welcome

#108 - Posted on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:35 pm

View user profile

Grand Duchess Ally

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2010-03-26

#109 - Posted on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:52 pm

"Madhuri Dixit is a wonderful dancer, wonderfully beautiful and a wonderful actress."
Waheeda Rehman
View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Grand Duchess Ally wrote:

thanks Smile

#110 - Posted on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:30 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#111 - Posted on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:24 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#112 - Posted on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:31 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#113 - Posted on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:55 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#114 - Posted on Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:57 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#115 - Posted on Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#116 - Posted on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:04 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#117 - Posted on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#118 - Posted on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:05 am

View user profile

Grand Duchess Ally

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2010-03-26

#119 - Posted on Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:05 pm

"Madhuri Dixit is a wonderful dancer, wonderfully beautiful and a wonderful actress."
Waheeda Rehman
View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#120 - Posted on Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:08 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator