Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Forum Zone » Suggestions/Requests » Maybe a bit of "summer cleaning"?

Maybe a bit of "summer cleaning"?

Grand Duchess Ally

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2010-03-26
Hi folks!

I have a suggestion to the mods. Would it be possible to join the threads which are about the same thing? For example it would be great to have a topic "Aaja Nachle reviews". Now there are like 10 different topics, each including one review. I think it would make the board more "clear" to join such topics. Another thing: I believe it would help to go through the picture threads and delete the posts which no longer can be seen. Example again: amost none of the pictures redrose ever posted are on display anymore. To reduce such post would be helpful again, especially to newcomers.

Last edited by Grand Duchess Ally on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#1 - Posted on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:51 pm

"Madhuri Dixit is a wonderful dancer, wonderfully beautiful and a wonderful actress."
Waheeda Rehman
View user profile

Grand Duchess Ally

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2010-03-26
Also the news section is rather a mess. Why not join all "Indira" news into one topic, same with "Ranbir"..... etc etc.....

#2 - Posted on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:01 pm

"Madhuri Dixit is a wonderful dancer, wonderfully beautiful and a wonderful actress."
Waheeda Rehman
View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum