Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You



You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Forum Zone » Introduction » The best website ever!!!

The best website ever!!!

ocean_wrasse

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 36
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-06-28
Reputation : 0
Points : -3
Hi everyone!
There are so many site of Madhuri, but i really adore this site a lot:
http://mdixit.fire.prohosting.com
I think, this is one of the best Madhuri Dixit site. Check it out.
There is huge collection of Madz pictures, u can post ur own created wallpapers, there are film fare shots, black and white pictures and much more. If the link to enter doesn't work, try refreshing it, its huge site, so i found it to take few minutes to load but its really worth it.
Enjoy everyone!

#1 - Posted on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm
View user profile
avatar

redrose

Star Member
Star Member
Female
Number of posts : 702
Age : 29
Location : k.s.a
Registration date : 2008-07-13
Reputation : 25
Points : 440
ocean_wrasse wrote:Hi everyone!
There are so many site of Madhuri, but i really adore this site a lot:
http://mdixit.fire.prohosting.com
I think, this is one of the best Madhuri Dixit site. Check it out.
There is huge collection of Madz pictures, u can post ur own created wallpapers, there are film fare shots, black and white pictures and much more. If the link to enter doesn't work, try refreshing it, its huge site, so i found it to take few minutes to load but its really worth it.
Enjoy everyone!

thanx alot
v.nice site

#2 - Posted on Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 pm
View user profile

ocean_wrasse

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 36
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-06-28
Reputation : 0
Points : -3
u welcome.

#3 - Posted on Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:45 pm
View user profile
avatar

zahra

Madhuri Dixit Fanatic
Madhuri Dixit Fanatic
Female
Number of posts : 107
Age : 35
Location : reunion island
Registration date : 2008-07-28
Reputation : 0
Points : 14
I think we should make of "madhurimania.frbb.net" the best forum about Madhuri.But thanks for posting! cheers

#4 - Posted on Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:23 pm
View user profile

ocean_wrasse

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 21
Age : 36
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2007-06-28
Reputation : 0
Points : -3
yes, that's true this forum is the best one, but regarding a site, where there a so many websites and all repetitive pictures of madz and nothing new, i think http://mdixit.fire.prohosting.com this is truly the best site i have browsed till now.
Enjoy and this forum is my favourite as well...

#5 - Posted on Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:23 pm
View user profile
avatar

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Age : 31
Location : India
Registration date : 2007-04-09
Reputation : 51
Points : 1055
ocean_wrasse wrote:yes, that's true this forum is the best one, but regarding a site, where there a so many websites and all repetitive pictures of madz and nothing new, i think http://mdixit.fire.prohosting.com this is truly the best site i have browsed till now.
Enjoy and this forum is my favourite as well...
I agree with u.I have already visited that site,very nice.

#6 - Posted on Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:01 am


View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net
avatar

roma610

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 10
Age : 37
Location : iran ( www.srkking.com)
Registration date : 2008-07-30
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
salam namaste to all

I ' From Iran And my name is mina .sorry i ' not good speak english But I very Good Speak Hindi
I love india
Iran me hamari ek Site hai bollywood site
only bollywood
mujhe nahi maloom kiya ye problem nahi hai ki mein apni site ko yaha likho????
phir bhi ye hamarai farsi site hai

www.srkking.com

Thanks to all

#7 - Posted on Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:52 am
View user profile http://www.srkking.com
avatar

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Age : 31
Location : India
Registration date : 2007-04-09
Reputation : 51
Points : 1055
roma610 wrote:salam namaste to all

I ' From Iran And my name is mina .sorry i ' not good speak english But I very Good Speak Hindi
I love india
Iran me hamari ek Site hai bollywood site
only bollywood
mujhe nahi maloom kiya ye problem nahi hai ki mein apni site ko yaha likho????
phir bhi ye hamarai farsi site hai

www.srkking.com

Thanks to all
I have visited ths site par kuch samajh nahi arah,shayad farsi me hain isliye.

#8 - Posted on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:36 pm


View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net
avatar

redrose

Star Member
Star Member
Female
Number of posts : 702
Age : 29
Location : k.s.a
Registration date : 2008-07-13
Reputation : 25
Points : 440
U R right sumi ham ne bhi visit kya hai par kuch samjh main nahin aarha tha ..

#9 - Posted on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:57 pm
View user profile
avatar

roma610

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 10
Age : 37
Location : iran ( www.srkking.com)
Registration date : 2008-07-30
Reputation : 0
Points : 0
Hi Friends

jiha ye site farsi me hai , i'm so sorry , lekin ek mehina baad me english me hoti hai aur aap usko deksekti ho

ek PERFECT Bollywood site hoti hai , only ek Month ki baad .

abhi ye site farsi hai


#10 - Posted on Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:22 am
View user profile http://www.srkking.com
avatar

redrose

Star Member
Star Member
Female
Number of posts : 702
Age : 29
Location : k.s.a
Registration date : 2008-07-13
Reputation : 25
Points : 440
roma610 wrote:Hi Friends

jiha ye site farsi me hai , i'm so sorry , lekin ek mehina baad me english me hoti hai aur aap usko deksekti ho

ek PERFECT Bollywood site hoti hai , only ek Month ki baad .

abhi ye site farsi hai



no problem ..
thanx again Very Happy

#11 - Posted on Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:23 am


View user profile

Sponsored content

#12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum