Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » Movies/Reviews » My review(MadzSHK89)

My review(MadzSHK89)

MadzSHK89

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2007-04-20
Ok Just returned from seeing Aaja Nachle cheers The journey took about 1 hour I went with 4 of my friends that don’t usually watch bollywood films….the journey was worth it..I would go 10 more times if I could..now lets go back to review..I would firstly like to ask what movie did the critics see??!?
what an amazing movie it was..I loved it to bitz. cheers
Story & movie
I loved the story…this film has everything.. comedy, romance, (some action), drama etc. you name it.. It’s so wonderful to see a movie that doesn’t just focus on one thing..like boy meets girl and they live happily ever after..I know some might say that this film has a predictable story..but that’s not what’s important..it’s the journey through the film that’s important anyways I simply loved the story..I could have sat through it again immediately and I'll definitely want to see it one more time on a big screen Very Happy
The opening scene of her dancing in NYC was great..I loved her dancing..what an amazing dancer..I could see all my friends being so amazed by madhuri’s dancing ..2 of my friends are into street-dancing and they thought madhuri was brilliant .. Very Happy
Madhuri: Well what is there to say about this amazing performer that hasn’t been said already..she was amazing in her role..honestly I have to disagree with all of those who said that she doesn’t deserve BA award for this one..she was simply brilliant in her portrayal as Dia..I can’t really see anyone else play her role..she was beyond brilliant and I’m not saying that because I'm a big fan..what an actress…She’s truly a complete actress…every time she started to dance all my friend where amazed…you could really see that on their faces..the only thing that they ever saw of Madhuri before AN was her Maar Dalaa Dance in Devdas….they couldn’t believe how someone could looks so beautiful :warmup: and still be 40 yrs old..you guys should’ve seen their reaction when I told them that Madhuri was 40..they thought she was in her late 20s..

The rest of the cast:
I simply loved Kunal and Konkana and their jodi the way they portrayed their characters.. :wub: I loved their chemistry on-screen they make a beautiful couple both of them are amazing actors…I laughed so much when Koko tried to play hard to get..she was so funny..LOL cheers
Vinay and Ranvir where great.I felt so sorry for Mohan (Ranvir)when he was excited to get married to Dia and his heart was broken..and when Dia came back he was all angry with her but later on came over his anger and tried to move on..Vinay was so funny..I loved his flirting with his wife Mrs. Chojar .he was amazing..and his wife was so funny when she tried to dance to a song and Dia came in the room and Mrs. Chojar was all embarrassed.. lol!
Divya was good in the role as Madhuri’s best friend.. I loved her chemistry with Madhuri.
Irfan Khan as Najma’s (divya’s) husband was good…Jugal was also good
Akshaye Khanna was amazing,,I loved his chemistry with Madhuri..they looked great together. I thought his role was going to be really short but it wasn’t..Dia’s husband Steve was also good in his role..although he didn’t have many dialogs or scenes..

The music:
I loved the music…before the release of AN I used to listen to the songs atleast once/day ..and I was so amazed to how situational the songs where..I was just a little disappointed with the Ore Piya song..I love the song but I wanted to see more of Dias dance in the white dress with the red background….overall the music was great cheers
Laila-Majnu play:
Well how amazing is this play… :omg: It was so beautifully done..The Ishq Ishq sing was so good…I wish they could’ve put it in the song-album..Madhuri looked so gorgeous..especially in the orange dress in the song Soniye Mil Ja..and in the white dress when she’s standing at the stairs..Madhuri has never looked better.. 👏

The costumes:
All of them where beautiful..Madhuri’s clothes where so pretty..I loved all of them..she looks very good in western clothes..Manish Malhotra and the other designers have done a brilliant job cheers

For those who haven't seen the movie yet, go and see it in the theaters Madhuri is worth every penny on the big screen .Forget the critics and judge it for yourself Madz is out of this world!! I hope she continues to do more and more movies in years to come…There’s truly no actress like her…I could go on and on about Madhuri..words cannot describe what an amazing performer she is..I love you Madhuri :huggy:

Very Happy I enjoyed the movie and so did my friends..I recommend it to those who've not seen it yet..you won't be dissapointed..after the film I was so angry with the critics..this movie is a must watch :dance: and deserves atleast a Hit status Very Happy

my rate 9.5/10

#1 - Posted on Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:26 am
View user profile

dpillai

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Male
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2007-08-18
Very nice!

#2 - Posted on Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:09 am

dpillai
View user profile

MadzSHK89

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
thank u Very Happy

#3 - Posted on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:46 pm
View user profile

MadzSHK89

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
hey...a member at filmfanatics(deeps) noticed that Madhuri's husband is present in the crowd during the Nachle reprise song..I think it's him 2..He is in the crowd in front towards the left Very Happy

#4 - Posted on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:48 pm
View user profile

Grand Duchess Ally

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2010-03-26
A screencap would help Smile

But even without checing I think you may be right, because he was present once during the shoot. I read Madhuri interview where she said he had only seen her dancing on screen and so that day she danced for him, as he saw her for the first time "in action".

#5 - Posted on Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 am

"Madhuri Dixit is a wonderful dancer, wonderfully beautiful and a wonderful actress."
Waheeda Rehman
View user profile

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2007-04-09
MadzSHK89 wrote:hey...a member at filmfanatics(deeps) noticed that Madhuri's husband is present in the crowd during the Nachle reprise song..I think it's him 2..He is in the crowd in front towards the left Very Happy
o really?plz post a screenshot or the video

#6 - Posted on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:16 pm

View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net

Sponsored content

#7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum