Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

» Bollywood » News

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Bollywood » News » Bachke rehna re Bebo

Bachke rehna re Bebo

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Bachke rehna re Bebo

Evidently Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to share anything with Kareena now. First he changed the common PR agent they shared, now he has changed their common secretary and appointed a new one

Shahid Kapoor & Kareena at Femina Women’s Carnival

Shahid Kapoor is doing all he can to maintain distance from ex-girlfriend Kareena Kapoor. After their much-publicised break-up, Shahid is making sure that he has nothing to do with his ex-girlfriend. When they were together, the couple shared more than just a close relationship; they even had a common PR agent and business manager.

According to our sources, after their break-up and the release of their film Jab We Met, Shahid immediately changed his PR agent. Now he has also changed his business manager, Zahid.

When contacted, Zahid confirmed the news. He said, “Yes, I am no longer handling Shahid's business. We parted on amicable terms. Also, I would like to put the point across that our parting has got nothing to do with Kareena.”

Shahid has now appointed Rahul Singh as his new secretary. Rahul happens to be Lovely Singh's brother. Lovely Singh recently made the Tusshar Kapoor and Ayesha Takia starrer Kya Love Story Hai which had Kareena's sizzling item number 'It's rocking'. Lovely says, “Yes it is true that my younger brother Rahul is handling Shahid's business now. Shahid is a very good friend of mine and he has asked us to handle his work. Zahid and Shahid separated on good terms. Shahid wanted someone trustworthy to handle his work and he is extremely comfortable with Rahul.”

#1 - Posted on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:34 pm

View user profile

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2007-04-09
I love Shahid Smile

#2 - Posted on Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:36 pm

View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net

Raya

Female
Number of posts : 392
Registration date : 2007-05-26
Woaou Kareena is really as we say in french a "croqueuse d'homme" (wich means that she has a great succees with man and take advantage of it)
Go Kareena you rock!

#3 - Posted on Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:10 am
View user profile

dpillai

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Male
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2007-08-18
LOLOL

#4 - Posted on Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm

dpillai