Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » MD Tele Show-Jhalak Dikhlaja 7 » We love to get Karan Johar keyed up: Madhuri Dixit

We love to get Karan Johar keyed up: Madhuri Dixit

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11

After Hrs catches up with Madhuri Dixit as she gets ready to shoot for the semi-finals of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa...
Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri Dixit

Who do you think has the chances of winning?
Itís hard to say. It depends on the scores, plus people also have their own favourites. Dhrasti (Dhami) is a popular actor, the kids are winsome, Lauren (Gottlieb) is a good dancer and Shaan has his own fans. I am just excited to see them dance. They have all made it so far, so whoever wins deserves it.

Unlike earlier seasons, this time you have been performing in every episode!
Yes, I guess itís because of the energy. Itís about sitting between Karan (Johar) and Remo (DíSouza). The masti mazaak between Manish (Paul) and Kapil (Sharma). More than anything, itís because of public demand. They like to see me dance on a song and I enjoy it.

Were you always this open and friendly?
I was always like this but yes, it is lovely meeting all the people I have worked with like Salman (Khan) and Shah Rukh (Khan) on the show. Itís emotional ó meeting and interacting with them. Thereís enough nostalgia for us and the viewers like to see us dance on our popular songs. The stars who I havenít worked with bring a new element.

How did you get Karan to dance so well on Dekha Hai Pehli Baar...?
(Laughs) We love to get Karan all keyed up. Initially, he is reluctant but once he starts he canít hold back! That shows the camaraderie between us. We respect and like each other.

You would like to perform on which song with Anil Kapoor who is shooting for the show today?
I donít know, it will be impromptu. I have performed several songs with Anilji like Main Tera Tu Meri (Beta) and Kehdo Ki Tum Ho Meri (Tezaab) but I love the Parinda song Tumse Milke and would love to do that.

Once this is over, we will see you on the big screen...
Yes, I have two films Gulab Gang and Dedh Ishqiya. The former has a lot of action, which I enjoyed doing because action is like dancing ó choreographed.

#1 - Posted on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:35 am

View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum