Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » Latest News/Articles Section » Madhuri Dixit loves and eagerly awaits rains

Madhuri Dixit loves and eagerly awaits rains

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Rains are invariably romantic in Bollywood movies. But are they the same in real life too?

The rains have always been important in Bollywood movies. The everlasting image of Raj Kapoor-Nargis under an umbrella from Shree 420 (1955) immediately comes to mind. In the í90s, we saw Akshay
Kumar romance Raveena Tandon while it poured (Mohra; 1994).

More recently, Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor found love in the rain (Aashiqui 2). Now, with the monsoon well and truly upon us, we ask the stars what the real rains, as opposed to the reel version, means to them.

Madhuri Dixit: I love the monsoons and eagerly await it every year. Iím a rain person; I find romanticism in the first rains. We had rains in Denver too, and it was just as beautiful, but it would be accompanied by thunder, lightning and storm, and Arian and Ryan would get scared. Now that we have moved to Mumbai, Iím taking out my kids out in the rain.

full article: http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/Madhuri-Dixit-loves-and-eagerly-awaits-rains/Article1-1074315.aspx

#1 - Posted on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:14 pm

View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum