Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » Latest News/Articles Section » Madhuri wouldn’t mind donning her off screen avatar of a mot

Madhuri wouldn’t mind donning her off screen avatar of a mot

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Madhuri Dixit is one of the finest actresses of Indian Cinema, precisely Bollywood, and her comeback is highly anticipated with two women centric films already in her kitty- Dedh Ishqiya and Gulabi Gang.

Contrary to rumours, Madhuri Dixit actually has no hang-ups about playing mother on screen. The Bollywood beauty, has supposedly given a nod to playing a mother in a movie, as long as the role fascinates her. Madhuri in a recent interview to a leading daily was quoted as saying "I don't feel weird about playing a mother on screen. I am a mother after all!"

Madhuri further added “See, the film should also fascinate me! What matters is the subject and what they are trying to say through the film...it's not just whether I have to play a mother or a child or whatever. That doesn't matter. But what is the film about, what kind of role is it and what all have I to do in the film are very important considerations."

Madhuri is a pro at managing her work and family life and is proud of the fact that she can perform the dual functions of a working actress and a mother. Madhuri is a mother of two sons- Arin, 7, and Rayan, 5.

The actress never regretted her withdrawal from the public eye; as she was living her dream of having her own family.

Madhuri has always stated "Twenty five years from now people may not remember me," she stated. "My legacy is going to be my sons."

Click to see pictures of Madhuri with her children

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/REL-madhuri-wouldnt-mind-donning-her-off-screen-avatar-of-a-mother-in-films-4264679-PHO.html

#1 - Posted on Wed May 15, 2013 8:24 pm

View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum