Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » General Discussion About Madhuri Dixit » Should she get intimate in films?

Should she get intimate in films?

srkmad

In Love With Madhuri Dixit
Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-10-10
I read somewhere some time back she would not do any intimate scenes or kissing in films esp after her marriage, also you expect someone of her calibre and stature to remain dignified as she is a mother nOw, in DEdh ishqiya I never expected her to sign the film, neither do any intimate and sexual scenes with actors like Arshad or Naseer, it seems wrong for her to do such scenes, wish she could sign bigger movies with big lead heroes which are more commercailly viable. The movies she has signed of recent look like duds despite I expect she will do full justice to her characters but intimate scenes I hope she does not do, what you guys think?

#1 - Posted on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:57 pm
View user profile

t@r3q

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2011-11-24
I don't think it is unwise decision from Madhuri. She knows better than us what suits her. She is actress, not only glamour doll. She could do any scene, any role.

Monica Bellucci is my another favorite actress, she has broad mind and she never hesitates to do bold scenes. I do think it won't be bad for Madhuri, she is perfect for roles in Dedh Ishqiya. Vidya Balan shows us some great acting skills, its time for our favorite Madhuri Dixit to show her best.

I want to see her great performance in Dedh Ishqiya, smooch with Arshad might be interesting; I want to see it more sensitive way. I wish Madhuri would be able to score more than Vidya in the case of acting skills with her intimate scene experiences.

#2 - Posted on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:12 pm
View user profile

hecknyed

Madhuri Dixit Fanatic
Madhuri Dixit Fanatic
Male
Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2008-12-15
Mrs Dixit is categorically an unique performer in terms of acting.Even in these days all those newbies of bollywood who have lots of things to show off but acting. Madhuri has such aptitude to display anything not only by uttering dialogue but also her facial expression. She is such kind of blessed woman that even in the age of 40s she still melt the screen in a seconds by her famous smile. I am 100% sure all the Die hard fan of Madhuri dixit is eagerly waiting to see her acting skill supplemented her emotional,sensational and definitely her SENSUAL facial expression. Moreover I am very mach observant regarding her outfits. She's started wearing western outfits like body hugging gowns,leg-exposing skirts. Some may differ but I think in the new innings she thinks of showing something kinky gesture in a apparently modest way. She still wants to survive with her previous image and all effort to come up with that. In that case the coming moves of Madhuri Dixit will certainly be spicy and let her her do what she desire. I wish all her male fans will find some steamy Madhuri moments and they will hug their pillows every night.

#3 - Posted on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:28 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

#4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum