Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » Madhuri Dixit Nene Family » 'When I am with Madhuri, I have to dress properly'

'When I am with Madhuri, I have to dress properly'

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Number of posts : 8433
Registration date : 2008-10-24
'When I am with Madhuri, I have to dress properly'

A usually media shy Dr Shriram Nene talks about what it's like being 'Mr Madhuri Dixit'.

While waiting for Madhuri Dixit-Nene for an interview, we see a cheerful Dr Shriram Nene pacing around the room, looking into his phone, talking to her staff. He's known to be reticent and media shy, sometimes he can be disarmingly honest. Madhuri is in Delhi to walk the ramp as showstopper for Anju Modi at the on-going PCJ Delhi Couture Week,and when we asked Dr Nene if he's brand conscious, he told us,"I am a casual dresser,but it all depends on the occasion. If I am going out with her (Madhuri),I have to be dressed properly otherwise everyone makes a comment."
At this point, Madhuri enters the room, so he walks up to her,and says,"You look stunning! Can I take a picture?" Everyone makes room as he takes out his phone to click her, and she comes over to see how she looks in it. For the next few minutes,we manage to talk to Dr Nene some more, who seems slightly apprehensive about doing an impromptu interview, but talks nonetheless.
Coming back to India, under all this media glare,is it unnerving for him? "It's certainly different but I grew up in LA and we had a lot of celebrities there. I trained at a place and worked with a lot of people who were in the media, so it's nothing new. Celebrities are people too, they put their pants on one leg at a time, they are no different than you and me. All they want is their privacy and you treat them like normal human beings," he says.
In India, he's referred to as Mr Madhuri Dixit sometimes.Does that bother him? "Why should it? I know who I am and she knows who I am.I'm very proud of her. We are both successful people and very comfortable with that fact.I think you're partners in a marriage and you have to behave like that,so as long as you respect each other's achievements it's fine," he says.
But surely it can't be that simple for the kids? "See, we don't buy into all this. She's very grounded and so am I. So what we do together is hardly a filmi scene," he says.
Then he adds as an afterthought, "The biggest question that people ask is why did you come back. And I say that our roots are here, we came back because we've achieved everything and there's nothing to prove and we want to do something good here. There's a lot of people we can help between us. There's a huge amount of things we can take care of and it's actually very rewarding. People will understand that we're people of few words and more actions and they'll appreciate that as things come to fruition.My patients still ask me, 'why did you go? We miss you.'But the issue is that there are 1.25 billion people here, so if you take your gifts and good fortune and try to use that for everyone's betterment,then hopefully we can lead by example so that other people can do the same.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/people/When-I-am-with-Madhuri-I-have-to-dress-properly/articleshow/15458786.cms

#1 - Posted on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:40 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
thanks for sharing.. he's such a nice human being Smile

#2 - Posted on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
aanchal wrote:thanks for sharing.. he's such a nice human being Smile

welcome , he really is

#3 - Posted on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:28 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#4 - Posted on Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:26 pm

View user profile

Gajraaj

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-01-20
Dr Shriram Nene is very brilliant, handsome and good human being. We are paying respect to him

#5 - Posted on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:12 pm
View user profile

Fresia Tong

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-12
Hello everyone! , I'm new in this forum , actually, I always wanted to be part of a forum dedicated to my Queen and Diva Madhuri.

I've been checking many threads in your forum and let me tell you that you're all doing a great work, I just love it !

One of my questions is: Have you ever tried to send a gift to Madhuri for her brithday?. I am from Peru (South America) and if you try to do it this year please let me know, I will be glad to cooperate.

Take care & Warm regards

#6 - Posted on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:29 pm
View user profile http://www.go-linked.com

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Hi Fresia Tong, welcome to the forum Very Happy

#7 - Posted on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

View user profile