Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » General Discussion About Madhuri Dixit » Madhuri Dixit gets a new stylist!

Madhuri Dixit gets a new stylist!

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Number of posts : 8432
Registration date : 2008-10-24
Madhuri Dixit gets a new stylist!

If Madhuri Dixit has made a bigger impact than the contestants of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa (JDJ) 5, the credit for this goes to her secretary Rikku Nath’s daughter, Shaina, who is now the actor’s personal stylist. The actor was wearing a black gown in Sunday’s episode of the dance show and seemed to show a more
western sensibility than ever before.

So are saris and salwar kameezes out for her now? “You will see a mix of everything, whether it’s Western gowns, anarkalis or fusion outfits,” says Madhuri. “We aren’t concentrating on one style, but will have cleaner cuts and light embroidery. I will, however, experiment with bright colours,” she adds.

But she can’t do it without Shaina, she says. “Today, a stylist is a must. They give you a variety of options. Fashion is Shaina’s passion,” says the actor. Shaina works closely with three designers, Anju Modi, Varun Bahl and Gaurav Gupta for Madhuri’s look in JDJ. She first styled Madhuri for an advertisement and later for the channel Life Ok, where the actor played the sutradhar (narrator) who introduced all the shows.

“I work on the smallest detail,” says the stylist. “I haven’t picked up stuff from the rack. I am working with the designers to create clothes from scratch. We might come out with a line of Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa clothes after the show. Of course, Madhuriji has an excellent figure and can carry off anything.” Shaina also believes that after JDJ, Madhuri will be seen in a different light. “They will see her in outfits she has never worn before.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Tabloid/Madhuri-Dixit-gets-a-new-stylist/Article1-875051.aspx

#1 - Posted on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Madhuri Dixit looks awesome in Anju Modi on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5

Madhuri Dixit looks awesome in one of her favourite designers Anju Modi outfit on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5′s 1st episode.

There was never any doubt that Madhuri will step out in something real classic and she did not disappoint. The billowing white skirt and sheer top in stark sheer black top further teamed with maroon velvet top looks so elegant.

Hmm let’s see whether she can beat this look for the rest of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa episodes

http://www.stylemeindia.com/fashion/madhuri-dixit-looks-awesome-in-anju-modi-on-jhalak-dikhla-jaa-season-5-25974

#2 - Posted on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:30 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Madhuri’s city designer

Very few are aware of the fact that a young Hyderabadi played a pivotal role in Madhuri Dixit’s ensemble during the launch of the dance show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5. Twenty-seven-year-old Anushree Reddy designed the actress’ outfit that was an instant hit.

“Madhuri came across my label at Fizaa, which is a designer store in Mumbai owned by Suzzane Roshan and her mother Zarine Khan. For Madhuri’s outfit, I used gold and yellow tones going into mustard signifying sunset and the end of summer. This was done as the season was being launched on June 7, before the much-awaited first monsoon showers,” says Anushree, who is now based out of Hyderabad.

Daughter-in-law of Kunduru Jana Reddy (minister for Panchayat Raj), Anushree was born and brought in Hyderabad. She graduated from St Francis University and did her B.Com. She completed her MBA from Cardiff University. “I was always interested in fashion. In the beginning it was more of a hobby,” she says.

Armed with an MBA degree, Anushree Reddy entered the field just two years back with the launch of her label “Anushree Reddy”, which now retails in Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai. She was also the fashion editor for a city-based publication. The mother of a one-month-old baby says, “It was challenging getting back to work, but I couldn’t hold it much longer and decided to come back to doing what I love the most.”
“In the near future, I am looking at expanding my horizons while working with a lot more fabrics and weavers from Andhra Pradesh and also making my debut at Fashion Week,” she concludes.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/glam-sham/madhuri%E2%80%99s-city-designer-367

#3 - Posted on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:32 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#4 - Posted on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:04 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Madhuri Dixit “Bollywood is an amalgam of all dance styles. Bollywood has no style of its own”.

Dancing queen Madhuri Dixit feels Bollywood, has become a melting pot of all forms of the art.

“I think Bollywood is an amalgam of all dance styles. Bollywood has no style of its own. The style is a cliché. There are so many dance styles all over the world and we get to see them all in one song itself. So this is Bollywood’s specialty,” Madhuri told reporters.

“As soon as new styles come in, like hip-hop is becoming popular now, you see dancers amalgamating it into our own dancing. The dance forms get a Bollywood twist and it becomes a new style. So Bollywood is always incorporating not just Indian and folk, but western dances too,” she added.

The diva took a break from showbiz when she married US-based surgeon Sriram Nene and shifted to Denver from Mumbai to start a family. Now she is back in tinsel town for good, and judge’s celebrity participants on dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5″.

She looks as fit as ever, and her skin glows even more. What’s the secret?

“It’s just the discipline. You have to be disciplined. I dance regularly and exercise. One has to be fit. One thing good is that I have no bad habits! So for me it’s a healthy lifestyle all the way,” she said.

On the small screen, she was last seen on the judge’s seat in “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4″, and she admits “TV is an immediate way to get in touch with your fans.”

“Thousands of households have a TV and it is great that I can be in so many houses at a time. It’s so wonderful,” she added.

The 45-year-old is also ready for her new innings in Bollywood with two films – Anubhav Sinha’s “Gulab Gang” and Vishal Bhardwaj’s “Dedh Ishqiya”, and she is upbeat about both projects.

http://www.stylemeindia.com/celebrity/madhuri-dixit-bollywood-is-an-amalgam-of-all-dance-styles-bollywood-has-no-style-of-its-own-26401

#5 - Posted on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Radio Interview with Shaina Nath-Madhuri Dixit Nene's Stylist

#6 - Posted on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
5 Hema Malini

The grace and elegance that Hema Malini still radiates is implausible. She looked impeccable in her soft white and silver Lehenga Saree and matched her accessories without a flaw.

4.Kajol, Tanisha

Kajol looked perfect in her light shimmery Saree , with the right amount of jewelry to go with it and a very stylish clutch as her statement piece. Her makeup completed her look. On the other hand, kid sister Tanisha looked pretty cute in her light sea green Lehenga but could have draped it more elegantly.

3. Lilette Dubey

Lilette Dubey pleased everyone’s eyes with her gleaming net Saree with striking black embroidery. She definitely looked her age and carried the right accessories and fine jewelry to go with it. not to forget the crimson red lippy she wore as a contrast!

2.Dharmendra

The Dapper Deol still manages to charm the ladies with his smart fitted attire. He matched his tie with Ahana's traditional dress which looked like it was saturated in pink liquid candy!

1.Madhuri Dixit

The Dhak-Dhak girl managed to break some more hearts yet again as she looked ever so stunning in her peach -n-pink Saree with bold jewelry. Her 1000 watts smile along with her natural wavy locks added splendor to the look. On the other hand, Mr Nene couldn’t match up to his wife’s standards and managed to looked just average.

http://www.indiatimes.com/fashion/best-dressed-at-esha-deols-reception-30233-5.html#list_start

#7 - Posted on Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:47 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

Madhuri Dixit
The Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 judge has revived her sartorial choices for better. This week, Madhuri was spotted at a magazine launch wearing a yellow anarkali. While shooting for the episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5 with Tusshar Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh, the actress went for a lovely yellow sari with light shading of green. We appreciate her sari look, it had a subtle, elegant feel to it and made Madhuri look more beautiful than she already is.

http://photogallery.apunkachoice.com/pics/slide-show/style-check-deepika-padukone-freida-pinto-among-the-best-dressed-of-the-week/100010469/6.html

#8 - Posted on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:52 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#9 - Posted on Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:40 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak : Is it Really Fair to Look This Gorgeous?

Is it really fair for someone to look this gorgeous through every generation that passes? I mean, the pretty young things of Bollywood can try as hard as they want to, but nobody can really come close to the grace that is Madhuri. Specially when she wears a floral embellished , white anarkali outfit with crystals and gotta patti ! Add to that the gorgeous jewellery by the geniuses over at Gehna Jewels , a sleek updo and you have yourself a stunner ! Loving that outfit from waist up !!!

Gehna Jewellers say “The Necklace set is studded with diamonds in fancy shapes diamond like round, drop and marquise shape on 18kt gold with two tone effect. It is available at Gehna Jeweller Stores”

Madhuri’s Makeup

* Try a Pink-Purple lipstick like Nyx Round Lipstick in Pandora which is quite close or something deeper like Mac Amorous (love Amorous by the way- definitely recommended lipstick for medium to darker skintones . DOnt get scared by the dark swatches online, Amorous is lovely in person)
* Use a soft brown eyeshadow all over lid, and a deep brownish purple shadow like Mac SKetch to define the crease
* Line the eyes

http://networkedblogs.com/AIjOp

#10 - Posted on Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:00 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Madhuri to don Nepali designer's sari

KATHMANDU: Nepali designer Vivek Upadhyaya scores big tonight in his career as Bollywood superstar Madhuri Dixit is all set to appear in her weekly series of Jhalak Dikhla Ja wearing one of his designs.

The already taped episode which airs on September 22 features Dixit in a blue georgette sari with intricate pure zari mukesh work done from Lucknow. Upadhyaya, who runs Beatification Boutique in Durbarmarg, retails his collection as Vivek and Anjul in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad in India with plans to expand his business soon in Dubai.

In one rare occasion, Dixit’s stylist happened to be browsing Zarine Khan’s boutique in Mumbai where Upadhya’s designs retail. Upadhyaya’s design was picked from the store among a sea of selections from other celebrated designers such as Ritu Beri, Anamica Khanna, Anju Modi, to name a few.

“I believe God has been very graceful to me and I am very grateful to God for that,” commented Upadhyaya.

http://www.thehimalayantimes.com/fullNews.php?headline=Madhuri+to+don+Nepali+designer%27s+sari&NewsID=348147

#11 - Posted on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:38 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
5 Bipasha

The Bong sizzler looked like a goddess in her long white evening gown with very fine hand embroidery on the bust line. She kept the makeup as well as her accessories simple and gave feminine waves to her long black locks.

4 Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone looks heavenly in her black and golden Anarkali suit with minimal jewelry and vibrant makeup. The messy hair seems to be in fashion as every celeb donning it in events now. We are not complaining as it looks neat as well as gorgeous for any outfit.

3 Hema and Esha

The quintessential Hema Malini and her innumerable styles, looks like a goddess standing with her daughter Esha who looks no less herself. Newly wed Esha and Bharat Takhtani look charming together. Esha’s white net Saari with a colorful border made her look playful and vibrant.

2 Sridevi, Boney Kapoor

Sridevi and husband Boney Kapoor looked like the red carpet couple. Sridevi chose to wear a long red gown with which made her looked stunning on her slim frame. She wore a gold antique statement necklace and had a messy bun which added that extra touch of grace.

1 Madhuri Dixit

Madhuri Dixit Nene and her better half looked stunning with their hundred watts smiles and dapper style. Madhuri chose to wear a net semi Anarkali Shalwar Kameez with heavy embroidery and minimal makeup. Her husband, Sriram Nene complimented her faint red embroidery with a red tie and looked good doing so!

http://www.indiatimes.com/fashion-and-beauty/best-dressed-at-amitabh-bachchans-birthday-bash-43405-6.html#list_start

#12 - Posted on Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:16 pm

View user profile

Sponsored content

#13 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum