Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » MD Tele Show-Jhalak Dikhlaja 7 » Jhalak 5 with madhuri Dixit?

Jhalak 5 with madhuri Dixit?

Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Number of posts : 8432
Registration date : 2008-10-24

#26 - Posted on Sun May 06, 2012 1:52 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Karan Johar to host Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa with Madhuri Dixit
Karan Johar is one of the most successful directors of Indian film industry. And now Karan Johar is all set to judge the famous dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa along with Madhuri Dixit Nene.

According to recent reports, Karan Johor gave his nod to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on monday afternoon after coming from Bangkok. The director was in Bangkok for the shooting of his new movie Student Of The Year.

The show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, which was with Sony till last season, will now be aired on Colors.

Karan Johar has in past judged a musical reality show Shava Shava and his talk show Koffee with Karan is one of the most popular shows of Television.

Karan Johar, you surprised everyone with your latkas-jhatkas, when you danced on 'Munni' and 'Sheila' on Simi Garewal’s show Simi Selects India's Most Desirable.

Well, Karan..., you have got that rhythm in you and we would love to see you dancing on 'Chikni Chameli' in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa's new season.

#27 - Posted on Tue May 08, 2012 7:17 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Karan Johar and Madhuri Dixit to Dance Together!

Karan Johar and Madhuri Dixit are two of my favourite people in Bollywood, so imagine my delight when I found out they’ll be sharing the stage for the upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhla Ja!
Karan Johar says, “Dance is an integral part of Bollywood and my films. This form of expression creates music and magic between the stars and what one sees is unmatched chemistry. I am really excited to share the spotlight with the dancing diva Madhuri.“

Madhuri – who was associated with the show last season – will be returning as a judge, and Karan just signed a deal to make him their new judge. Now, Karan’s talents as a dancer are…well, questionable. But, like he said, dance is an integral part of Bollywood, and if there’s one thing he does know, it’s Bollywood! So I’m sure he’ll pull of the role as a judge just fine, but you bet I want to see him and Madhuri shake a leg together on screen!

http://www.missmalini.com/2012/05/08/karan-johar-and-madhuri-dixit-to-dance-together/

#28 - Posted on Tue May 08, 2012 10:49 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#29 - Posted on Tue May 08, 2012 10:57 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#30 - Posted on Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
it will be grt to hv remo again with madhuri.. Smile

#31 - Posted on Thu May 10, 2012 11:08 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Razz Very Happy

#32 - Posted on Sun May 20, 2012 5:34 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#33 - Posted on Mon May 21, 2012 9:14 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Thrilled Madhuri tweets on Jhalak comeback

Madhuri Dixit is all set to start the next season of her dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa from next week onwards.

This year too, she will judge the show along with Karan Johar and Remo Fernandez.

The promos of Madhuri paying tribute to dance divas of different eras of the Hindi film industry have been airing since the past month and before starting a new season she chose to spend some time with her family abroad. The 45- year- old actor tweeted about the show, " Jhalak starting soon. Have started promo interviews. Start shooting on 6th for Jhalak." ( sic)"

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/thrilled-madhuri-tweets-on-jhalak-comeback/1/198950.html

#34 - Posted on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Madhuri Dixit turns singer

Give Madhuri Dixit Nene a dance floor, and we all know what she is capable of. An entire generation of filmgoers grew up seeing Madhuri dance in movies like Dil To Pagal Hai (1997), Devdas (2002) and Aaja Nach Le (2007). But now, the versatile actor is all set to do something new — Season Five of
related stories

the celebrity dance show Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa (to air on Colors from next week) will see her sing for the first time!

The actor recently recorded a new version of Kabhi Kabhi, the title track from the 1975 Amitabh Bachchan movie. The 47-year-old recorded the song early on Wednesday. And she wasn’t alone. Filmmaker Karan Johar, who is a judge along with Madhuri on the show, has also recorded a shayari in AB Sr’s style, which will be part of the song.

Ever the perfectionist, Madhuri put in 10 straight hours for the song that is expected to be used as part of the opening episode of the show. The idea behind getting Madhuri and Karan to record a song was to highlight the show’s underlying theme: stepping out of one’s comfort zone.

The lyrics, aside from the first line, are believed to be completely new, although the tune has been maintained from the original track picturised on Rakhi and Amitabh. The new lyrics have been written to let Madhuri express her gratitude towards her audience for bringing her back to Mumbai and to showbiz.

Madhuri dixit and Karan Johar.

An evidently excited Madhuri tells us, “I felt the show’s opening episode is the perfect platform for me to step out of my comfort zone and thank my fans for their immense support. Singing is something that has always intrigued me. I’ve had a lot of fun working on the song.” She adds, “It’s a great thrill and one of the biggest moments for me right now.”

Karan, who turned 40 last month amid much fanfare, has only words for praise for his co-judge: “Madhuri is the queen of dancing in Bollywood, and a fantastic actor. In the recording studio, behind the mic, I discovered that there is another side to her. She’s an incredible singer. I think the song has turned out really well. I can’t wait to know what the audience has to say.”

#35 - Posted on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:08 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Shaan to perform opening act at 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 5'

RnM Team 06 Jun 12 17:29 IST

MUMBAI: Renowned bollywood singer Shaan will accompany ghazal maestro Talat Aziz for an opening act on the fifth season of dance television reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.

The opening act will feature Shaan performing on his popular tracks, while Aziz will render some of his soulful ghazals.

Speaking about the act, Shaan tweeted “Had a Fun shoot for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa... Introducing Talat Azizji.. We sang his popular Ghazals and some of my songs and danced too (kind of).”

Hosted by Meiyang Chang, this season will be judged by actress Madhuri Dixit, director Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D'Souza.

The show will feature 13 celebrity contestants like Sanath Jaysurya, Darsheel Safary, Karan Grover, Pratyusha Banerjee, Avika Gaur, Gurmeet Choudhary, Isha Sarvani, Meghna Malik, Manish Paul, Gia Manek, Sanaya Irani, Talat Aziz and Bharti Singh.

The show has broken it’s long time association with Sony and will be aired on Colors from 16 June at 9pm.

#36 - Posted on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

View user profile

Grand Duchess Ally

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2010-03-26
Same article as above in the print

Who does her hair? :blink: It´s a bit too much. Dear stylist, she is an actress, not an 80´s rockstar ona world tour. But she looks lovely Very Happy

#37 - Posted on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 pm

"Madhuri Dixit is a wonderful dancer, wonderfully beautiful and a wonderful actress."
Waheeda Rehman
View user profile

anand_customs

In Love With Madhuri Dixit
Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-15
Madhuri Dixit turns singer excites me very much

#38 - Posted on Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 pm
View user profile

anand_customs

Male
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-10-15
tv is better than big screen now days

#39 - Posted on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:07 am
View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
My kids are really clued in'
Madhuri Dixit says her kids will be watching her every move on the new season of her dance reality show

June 08, 2012

Mumbai
Shaheen Parkar

More than Madhuri Dixit, it is her children Arin and Ryan who are greatly excited to see their mother on television. Though she has judged an earlier season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, this time around they are a bit older and so are capable of understanding what’s going on more.

Apart from asking her who the names of the contestants on the show, they are more keen to know the scores each of them will get from her. She says, “They want to know what marks I will be giving the participants. There is this great joy of knowing who gets more and who less. Every number matters to them.”

Madhuri adds that she was taken by surprise when she told them Karan Johar was also one of the judges. “For them it was like we know him… he is the Koffee with Karan guy! As I had featured on his chat show they were aware of him. I was like okay… they are really clued in.”

The actress, who has begun shooting for the show says, “My kids love to dance. They have been moving to songs of RA.One and Agent Vinod.

At school they have been performing and showcasing their moves at home. It’s not because I am passionate about dance. I feel it is important for children to have a creative streak in them… it could be just anything. Dancing perhaps could be one of them.”

She’s also told them that there will be a Madhuri moment of the week. “It could be any gesture or movement or style that contestant displays. Whatever catches my fancy will be the moment. And they are wondering what this moment will be!”

#40 - Posted on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:45 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
What does Madhuri Dixit look for in a dancer?

She's the dancing diva of Bollywood and her 1000 watt smile can light up a room!

She's also a top notch actress, mother, dancer, judge and now singer (she's sung the opening act for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 5 on Colors TV). That's Madhuri Dixit for you and she's all ready to judge the 12 contestants of (Pratyusha Banerjee, Ravi Kissen, Sanath Jayasuriya, Giaa Maanek, Bharti Singh, Darsheel Safary, Jayati Bhatia, Gurmeet Chowdhury, Talat Aziz, Shibani Dandekar, Archana Vijaya and Isha Sharvani).

Being a fabulous dancer herself, what are the qualities that Madhuri's looking out for in the contestants? Madhuri simply says, "As one of the three judges, I will look for expressions, body balance, grace & continuity of expression. I will also see how they enact the dance, how the contestants project themselves and the difficulty of the dance sequence."

Madhuri is eagerly awaiting the performances and has no favourites as yet. "By the first few episodes, we will get a feeling of who the potential dancers are. But there are surprises sometimes."
When probed about the judge's partiality towards Darsheel Safary, the youngest contestant on the show, Madhuri adds, "Darsheel is very confident and burns the dance floor. We will have a soft corner for him but dance is dance. Age does not matter. After all, kids teach adults."

Talking about dance, Madhuri adds, "Dance is dance for me. It's about the enjoyment. For me it's not about the style". The 12 contestants will really have to put their best foot forward to impress the three judges! Keep watching this space for more updates on your favourite contestants, the three judges and all the excitement on Jhalak season 5!

#41 - Posted on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:21 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#42 - Posted on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:45 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Madhuri: My kids dance to the latest Bollywood numbers

Dancing queen Madhuri Dixit is back on television to judge the new edition of dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5, along with choreographer-turned-director Remo D'Souza and the new judge, filmmaker Karan Johar

Madhuri talks to Rajul Hegde about dance, family, and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 5.

Are you happy to be back on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?

I enjoy dancing. It's something that I am passionate about. I still practice it.

Contestants on the show are celebrities in their own right and most of them don't dance. I am here to encourage them with the right tips.

In the show, you have paid a dancing tribute to actresses of yesteryears.

Yes. It is about dances through the generations and where we are today. Pakeezah was my favourite film for its dance and it was wonderful recreating it.

You are making a debut as a singer in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

Every celebrity on the show will come out of their comfort zone and try to do something different. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is about dance but it has people from different walks of life stepping out of their comfort zones.

International cricketer Sanath Jayasuriya will be on a completely different pitch here. Karan Johar has recited a poem. So, even I stepped out of my comfort zone, which is dancing, to sing.

The tune has been maintained from the orginal track, Kabhi Kabhi Mere Dil Mein but with different lyrics.

It is my way of saying thank you to people who have loved me for so many years. My mother has done a Master's in Hindustani classical music and I have grown up listening to her.

Will there be any change in the format this season?

They will make it as different as possible. There will be a Madhuri step of the week. It could be any style, gesture or movement that the contestant displays. Whatever catches my fancy will be the moment.

Have you settled down and are you happy with the kind of work coming your way?

My kids, husband, and parents are happy. Of course, it's a very good feeling to be home. I'm also happy to see that the brand that I created is still alive.

Darsheel Safary is the youngest contestant on the show. Will you judge him differently?

Age does not matter. The judging criteria will be same. After all, kids teach adults.

He is going to dance with a partner of his height. Any choreographer would have been taller than him and it is difficult to dance with them. He is a confident kid. Yes, we have a soft corner for him but dance is dance.

Do your kids and husband enjoy watching you dance on screen? Do they dance?

My husband enjoys music and dance. My kids perform at school, and show off their moves at home. They have been dancing to all the latest Bollywood numbers.

Now they are older and are capable of understanding what's going on. They are keen to know how I will score them

Can you talk about your forthcoming films?

Dedh Ishqiya is interesting because I will be working with Naseeruddin Shah and Arshad (Warsi). It is about a game played by con artists. I had seen Ishqiya and was impressed with the director's (Abhishek Chaubey) work. And also with Vishal Bhardwaj. That's why I took up the film.

I found the concept of Gulab Gang very interesting. I am not playing a gangster and neither is it about gangsters. We are a group of women who are vigilantes, visiting small villages and trying to solve their problems

Actresses, who have gained weight because of their pregnancies, have been constantly under media scrutiny. You too had put on weight but now have reduced.

When you have a kid, your priorities change. Everything revolves around the child and at that point, you don't care about yourself. Every mother goes through it. So what's the big deal?

http://www.rediff.com/movies/slide-show/slide-show-1-madhuri-dixit-my-husband-enjoys-dancing-and-music/20120608.htm

#43 - Posted on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
I will be a strict judge this time: Madhuri Dixit

Dance diva Madhuri Dixit Nene will be back on the small screen to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

What do you look for in the contestants while judging their performance?
I look for expressions, grace, balancing of their body, energy and the character they are playing.

Heard that you are going to shed your sweet image and be a bit tough and less liberal this time...
First of all, as a judge I have to be clear about my feelings. The contestants are also celebrities in their own right but thrown in a not so comfortable zone. I have to be their guide. I have to help them shed their inhibitions, put them at ease because they could be nervous. I have to be truthful. I will be polite, never rude. I can never be nasty. But yes, I will certainly be strict this time. They just have to impress me with their hardwork and put in lot of efforts. I will try and be a good critic.

Who among the 13 contestants look promising to you so far?
We haven't watched anyone perform as yet. Only after the first episode we would know, but at times there could be a surprise element. I am curious to see them perform, especially someone like Jayasuriya. Darsheel (Safari) is also super confident, he is all set to burn the dance floor.

How was your experience last year and what are your expectations this season?
I was very excited last season, I enjoyed thoroughly, I had a blast. There is an interesting bunch of celebrities, the combination is unique this time. There is a cricketer, there is a kid...they have all stepped out of their comfort zone. I am eagerly looking forward to meet them, their families...Even we, the judges are also coming out of our comfort zone and getting more innovative. This time I have decided to sing, I have just recorded the song whereas Karan (Johar) will do some shairi.

How will the three judges play their respective parts; what aspects will each of you look into?
Since I am a dancer, I will look at the expressions, emotions and whether the contestant has managed to play the character well. Karan will look at the concept, presentation and the energy level whereas Remo, who is a choreographer will concentrate on the dance — the technique of dance.

Will you be showing your dance skills or be more of an arm-chair judge?
Yes, of course, I will be showing my dance skills. There will be 'Madhuri's step of the week' which the contestants will have to follow week after week.

What do your husband and children have to say? Are they fond of music and dance, do they follow the show?
My husband enjoys dancing magar problem hai ki woh karta nahin hai (giggles). My sons are already into Indian music, they are learning tabla and they know quite a few Bollywood songs. When my children were watching the last season they would often remark that I praise the contestants but give them less numbers (laughs).

The show begins on June 16 on Colors.

#44 - Posted on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:13 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female

#45 - Posted on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:59 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female

#46 - Posted on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:02 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Madhuri Dixit "loves dancing and enjoys every bit of it"

he is an epitome of beauty and grace. When she dances, millions across the globe watch with awe and utter admiration. One of the finest actresses this country has ever produced, Madhuri Dixit Nene is all set to charm the masses all over again as a judge on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 5 on Colors. This ‘dhak dhak’ girl is indeed an iconic figure and her fans will continue to revere her for years to come.

In a candid conversation with Tellychakkar.com, Madhuri shared, “I love to be a part of Jhalak and just wanted to be back in the show. I just love the concept. Dance has always been very close to me and I am very passionate about it. I keep on practising even now. Dance is the only reason why I am a part of Jhalak.”

She continued, “Most of the celebrities on the show don’t know dancing and are here to improve and learn the art form. So it is nice to be here and guide them in every way I can.”

So what will be the criteria of judging this year? “Well, there are three judges, one is me, Karan Johar and Remo Dsouza and each one of us will judge with a different point of view. I would see the amount of grace, body language and how long one can manage the body balance, expressions et al. I would also see to it that the character which they are enacting is proper or not and are they being able to maintain it or not. Each contestant will score marks as per their performance. No biased marks are to be given (laughs).”

Madhuri is a gracious dancer, so will it be difficult for her to watch and judge few non-dancers shaking their legs on the stage? “Every person can dance but ones inhibition restricts him or her from doing it. So when such people dance on the stage, I would get a chance to guide them so that they will improve because I love dancing and enjoy every bit of it. So for me it is a gift and we should enjoy it.”

Talking about the uniqueness of this season, Madhuri stated, “Every week, there would be a Madhuri Step of the Week.”

Wow! Madhuri step of the week. But what exactly this going to be? “ Each week, there would be a step of mine, which celebrities have to improvise or perform in a different way, or one step which I would love in the week, or else one step which I would ask the contestants to perform. So any good move can be Madhuri’s Step of the Week.”

Madhuri signed off by saying, “On this show each and every person has to leave his or her comfort zone and perform something which was never done before. Even I was asked to sing a song especially for this season, which is, Kabhi Kabhi Khayal Aata Hai. Even Karan has added his voice to it. Through this song we are just thanking our fans for their love.”

We are sure it will be a treat to watch Madhuri in Jhalak this year!!!
Login or register to post comments

#47 - Posted on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:05 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#48 - Posted on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:08 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Dancing with stars

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’s celebrity judges Madhuri Dixit Nene, Karan Johar and Remo D’Souza share their thoughts on the show, the contestants, performances and their judging techniques. Read on

Jhalak ’s fact file

Apart from judging, Remo D’Souza will also be mentoring every jodi on the show. He has been appointed as the head choreographer too.

While it is being promoted that Darsheel Safari’s partner Avneet Kaur is Jhalak’s first-ever child choreographer, truth is that the duo is being taken care of by a ghost choreographer.

The thirteenth jodi on the show will be revealed only on June 16, but we hear that the contestant is not a celebrity, but somebody from the Colors’ team

What is the criteria for judging the performances of each of the contestants of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa?

Madhuri: My judging would be based on their expressions and how well they get into their character. Also the contestants need to maintain the flow and the continuity of their performance, from the start to end.

Karan: While Madhuri and Remo, being dancers, will look at the techniques, I will mostly look at the concept of the choreography, presentation of the dancers and their energy levels.

Remo: I would only look at the seriousness of a contestant towards the dance. I want everyone to show dedication. One might be a celebrity but on the floor, you are just a dancer competing with each other.

What kind of a judge are you going to be?

Madhuri: I shall try to be a very polite critic as I am not here to insult anyone. After all, we would be judging celebrities so we have to respect them. We should appreciate the fact that they are coming out of their comfort zone to attempt something different.

Karan: I am going to be very honest. My facial expression will tell whether I have liked a presentation or not.

Remo: I shall be balanced. For example, Isha Sharvani is a fantastic dancer. I expect something exuberant from her, there should be no room for improvement in her performances. Whereas Sanath Jayasuriya is a complete non-dancer so I would want him to improve with every performance of his.

Any particular jodi whose performance you are looking forward to?

Madhuri: I am looking forward to the youngest dancer on the show —Darsheel Safari. I found him confident and promising.

Karan: I am going to root for Darsheel too, as he comes from the same school as me. I also want to see non-dancers like Talat Aziz and Jayasuriya having fun on the dance floor.

Remo: Isha’s performances are going to be a treat since she is a dancer. I also appreciate Jayasuriya for taking this up, I have a soft corner for him.

Contestants would be dancing on so many national and international genres. Which one is your personal favourite dance form?

Madhuri: The Indian classical dance form Kathak is my personal favourite.

Karan: Any dance form is exciting to watch if the performers throw the right amount of energy into it.

Remo: I am a big fan of Hip hop.

Tell us about your dance idols?

Karan: Apart from Madhuri, it’s got to be Kamal Haasan. I like the way he makes Bharat Natyam look masculine on him.

Remo: The one and only Michael Jackson.

Apart from Jhalak…, what are the other projects that you are working on?

Madhuri: I have Vishal Bhardwaj’s Dedh Ishqiya and Soumik Sen’s Gulab Gang.

Karan: Currently I am busy with Student Of The Year, then I have a film with Ekta Kapoor to make.

Remo: After completing the shooting of Any Body Can Dance, currently we are busy with its post production. l

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/dancing-with-stars/961096/0

#49 - Posted on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Madhuri Dixit gets demanding!

Madhuri Dixit Nene is urging her fans to trend her dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Ja 5 on Twitter.

Popularity of a person or an event is no longer judged on the basis of the coverage he/she gets on tv or print. Twitter Trends is all that matters. If only you trend on Twitter, you are considered popular.

The micro blogging site is the fastest and quickest way to spread the word when it comes to news or raising awareness.

Knowing the importance of it in today's times, actress Madhuri Dixit Nene has very humbly and smartly requested her fans to trend her and her show. Jhalak's new season begins tonight.

Madhuri asked her fans, "Are you getting ready for Jhalak? Alright guys show me your jalwa! Let's get Madhuri Dixit and Jhalak trending at Number 1! Pour it on and get everyone to watch it tonight at 9!"

There was a time when fans would ask for a retweet from their favourite actors for what reason we don't know. Looks like the time has come for celebs to put forward their set of demands in front of their fans! Sounds fair eh?

We don't know about others but when Madhuri flashes that million dollar smile, who wouldn't give in to her request? Here goes our twitter hash tag for our dancing diva, the gorgeous Madhuri Dixit Nene!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Madhuri-Dixit-gets-demanding/articleshow/14183035.cms

#50 - Posted on Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:35 pm

View user profile

Sponsored content

#51 - Posted

Page 2 of 4 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum