Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

» Bollywood » News

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Bollywood » News » KJo-Kareena stand by Salman

KJo-Kareena stand by Salman

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
> The imprisioned superstar gets support from Bollywood

While actor Salman Khan has cut the chase and is cooling his heels in a Jodhpur prison with old cellmate Mahesh, the film fraternity is resolute as ever in their support for the black buck-shooting actor.

"I think Salman is a great guy and we have been unfair and hard on him," said actor Kareena Kapoor. "Salman is someone I worked with in my first film and I'm exceptionally fond of him and his family. Salman's family and my family have been very close over the years. So when I speak of him I speak emotionally so I hope everything goes well for him because we love Salman," said Karan Johar.

And on the flip-side, both Johar and Kareena are just as happy for actor Sanjay Dutt who walked out on bail earlier this week. "Whenever I speak about Sanju (Dutt) I speak emotionally. I speak from my heart because he has been a very close member of my family. My father goes way back with his father. So I can only hope and pray for the very best for him. I'm happy and relieved that hes back home," said Johar. "It's wonderful because he is part of my family. Our prayers have paid off. He deserves all the happiness in life," said Kareena.

Touching vociferous support, that is. Of course it also helps that the two actors doing the jail-house rounds are two of the most bankable stars in the film industry. At the very least, one has to admire the way Bollywood closes its ranks when anyone of them is in trouble!

#1 - Posted on Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:44 pm
View user profile

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum