Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

» Bollywood » News

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Bollywood » News » Two more Chopras in the family saga

Two more Chopras in the family saga

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Two more Chopras in the family saga
Ravi Chopra's sons to carry forward the BR Films legacy
Johnny Vaz | Buzz18
Last updated : Jul 12, 2007 email
Photo : Yogen Shah
Will it be a Naya Daur for the Chopras?
Has Yash Raj lost its charm?
Madan Mohan's 'Ultimate Melodies'
The Chopra family's third generation is all set to enter Bollywood. In the footsteps of their father and grandfather, Ravi Chopra's sons Kapil and Abhay will make a debut in the Hindi film industry soon enough.

While Kapil hopes to make a career out of acting, Abhay plans to direct. Needless to say their launch pads will be courtesy BR Films. Confirming the news, Ravi Chopra says, "I am planning to launch Kapil as an actor in my next film, Kohinoor. My younger son Abhay will direct two films. The first one is called Mitthi and will be launched by January.

While Mitthi has a strong patriotic theme, the story of Kohinoor revolves around the famed diamond. Chopra continues, "Kapil wants me to direct him in his debut venture. We plan to launch this film in August after Bhootnath is ready. Prakash Kapadia who has written Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas is writing the scripts for the films."

#1 - Posted on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:58 pm
View user profile

Dua143

In Love With Madhuri Dixit
In Love With Madhuri Dixit
Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2007-04-17
t4s!

#2 - Posted on Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:13 pm
View user profile

Permissions in this forum: