Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » MD Tele Show-Jhalak Dikhlaja 7 » JDJ Articles

JDJ Articles

Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Ajay Devgn and Madhuri Dixit meet again after 10 years

Ajay Devgn and Madhuri Dixit met on the sets of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa yesterday after 10 years. The last time the stars had met was during the shoot of Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke after which Madhuri became Mrs Nene and went off to the USA and Ajay continued with his films.

Pic/ Varinder Chawla

Ajay was in Filmistan with Emraan Hashmi and Madhur Bhandarkar to promote their next release Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji. The trio had come there to shoot for Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa where Madhuri is a judge. Mads and AJ met with warmth like long-lost friends and spent an hour chatting and catching up on their lives before the shoot started.

#51 - Posted on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:56 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Malaika does 'Munni Badnaam Hui' with Ajay
TNN, Jan 21, 2011, 03.25pm IST

Read more: Malaika does 'Munni Badnaam Hui' with Ajay - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Malaika-does-Munni-Badnaam-Hui-with-Ajay/articleshow/7333530.cms#ixzz1BgQe3p9Y

This week's special guests on the dance reality show expectedly were the entire team of Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji. Ajay Devgn, Emraan Hashmi and director Madhur Bhandarkar came together to promote their film "Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji" on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa .

It was after almost a decade that Madhuri Dixit and Ajay Devgn came together. The duo was last seen together in the film Yeh Raaste Hain Pyaar Ke . Emraan Hashmi was completely smitten by Madhuri Dixit who he idolizes in his growing up years.

But the most interesting moment was when the other judge on the show Malaika Arora Khan shook a leg with Ajay Devgn. Malaika did a Munni Badnaam Hui with Ajay Devgn.

Read more: Malaika does 'Munni Badnaam Hui' with Ajay - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Malaika-does-Munni-Badnaam-Hui-with-Ajay/articleshow/7333530.cms#ixzz1BgQhZNXo

#52 - Posted on Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Jhalak becomes a bone of contention between a contestant and the channel

By Agencies
Mumbai: The wild card entry episode on dance reality show “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4” will lead to a bone of contention between Sony Entertainment channel and its contestant Krushna Abhishek.

jhalak-becomes-a-bone-of-contention-between-a-contestant-and-the-channel

According to the reports, both Yana and Ankita Lokhande have returned to the show except him.

An angry and disappointed Krushna stated “Everyone gave me a standing ovation for my performance, except for the judges (Madhuri Dixit, Remo D’Souza and Malaika Arora Khan) though they too seemed to have been wowed. Yet, I wasn’t taken back.”

“So this time they can’t even blame the public for not wanting me on the show.” He stated that once the episode is aired everyone will be aware of the fact that the show is fixed.

He added “Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 is rigged. I don’t know for whom and why. I’m a face of the channel and the TRP winner for four years. After so many seasons of the comedy show, I’d hoped to be around.”

“During Nach Baliye, the faces of Star Plus, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh, got preferential treatment.”

He is very much surprised as how did he receive the lowest votes in the show.

#53 - Posted on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Cast of Khotey Sikkey on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa!

After the cast and crew of Dil Toh Bacha Hai Ji spread their smile on the sets of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, it is the turn of the 'Khotey Sikkey' to get into action next week!!

The leads faces of Sony's upcoming fiction show, produced by YRF will grace Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as celebrity guests next week.

A khabroo informs us, "The cop in the show Damodar Deshmukh, played by Vikas Kumar along with his five Khotey Sikkey played by Hasan Zaidi, Puru Chibber, Sukhmani Sadana, Mark Farokh Parakh and Dilkush Reporter will be seen in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. The cast will be seen shaking their legs, performing on the title track of their show. The cast recently performed in the CID Gallantry Awards too".

Khotey Sikkey will launch on 28th January and will air every Friday and Saturday at the 11 PM slot. The show will trace the lives of five individuals who are involved in nefarious activities, and will depict their quest to eradicate urban crime under the guidance of a determined cop.

A source from the channel confirmed our news saying, "Yes, the cast will come on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa for the promotion and will perform some acts."

An actor from the Khotey Sikkey team too confirmed the same..

Catch a glimpse of the Khotey Sikkey in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa next week..

#54 - Posted on Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Malaika teaches 'Munni' steps to Madhuri

Guess the Top Scorer of the week and Win a Chance to meet the Stars! Jdj.Setindia.com/JhalakDikhhlaJaa

New Delhi, Jan 31 (IANS) What do two dance divas do when pitted together as judges on a reality show? Learn the latest groove number of course - as Malaika Arora Khan and Madhuri Dixit did by jiving to 'Munni badnaam hui' on hit dance show 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4'.

Malaika taught Madhuri the steps of her superhit number 'Munni badnaam hui' from the film 'Dabangg'.

The actresses are judges on the show along with choreographer Remo D'Souza.

The episode featuring the impromptu dance will be shown Tuesday. For the episode, all the participants danced only to Malaika's numbers as a mark of respect to her.

#55 - Posted on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:18 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Ritesh Deshmukh bowled over by Madhuri Dixit

Ritesh Deshmuk, who was on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa recently had a blast and the actor is truly smitten and bowled over by Madhuri Dixit the dancing queen.

Earlier too, every actor and fan of the diva who saw her after many years on the show were going gaga over her beauty, her charisma and the dancing elegance which she possess. Now its Ritesh Deshmuk's time to praise the star.

Ritesh had tweeted, “Shot with Madhuri Dixit for an episode of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa - had a blast on the show- how is it possible for a woman to look so beautiful.”

Well looks like another fan to the huge following of Madhuri!

#56 - Posted on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:30 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Number of posts : 8434
Registration date : 2008-10-24

#57 - Posted on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:40 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#58 - Posted on Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:41 pm

View user profile

Aiman

Star Member
Star Member
Female
Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2011-02-04
Riteish mad about Madhuri

Riteish admits that he is spellbound by Madhuri Dixit's beauty ever since he met her on the sets of a dance reality show Jhalak Dikhala Ja.

The actor, who was a special guest on the show during the promotion of his forthcoming film 'FALTU' (directed by co-judge Remo D'Souza), couldn't take his eye off when he met his all time favorite actress. According to a unit hand the actor confessed that he is a big fan of her. He also enjoyed chatting with her in Marathi during the shoot.

When asked about it he said, "Yes I shot with Madhuri Dixit for an episode of Jhalak Dhikla Jaa and had a blast on the show." He also praised Madhuri's beauty saying "How is it possible for a woman to look so beautiful. But when you look at Madhuri Dixit you know why I said this." He also confessed that films like Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Dil, Beta, Dil Toh Paagal Hai and Jamai Raja , all of which star Madhuri Dixit, feature on his favorite list.

On the show, Riteish loved Chang's performance and complimented him in Marathi saying ' khup changla ' (meaning 'very good'). He danced with Mahi Vij on his popular dance number ' Dekha Jo Tujhe Yaar, Dil Mein Baji Guitar '. Also when Mona asked Riteish which is his favourite dance form, he said 'Kolsa' which he defines as a fusion of Kolhapuri and Salsa. When Mona sounded confused, he came on stage and taught her few steps of his self-defined dance form.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Riteish-mad-about-Madhuri/articleshow/7522737.cms

#59 - Posted on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:50 am
View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Judging is tougher than acting--Madhuri Dixit

In a recent conversation with DNA, Bollywood's dancing queen, Madhuri Dixit Nene shared her experience of being on the judging seat of the dance reality show, 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' on Sony Entertainment channel.

Reportedly, Madhuri was requested by the channel in question to judge the show, contemplating the concept of the show.

Revealing about her judging experience on the show, Madhuri said, “Judging is a bit more difficult than acting. I knew that being a judge on the show is a huge responsibility because the audience has a lot of faith in my judgment.

“This means that I have to be very clear in my mind in regards to my comments because they can influence voting. So it’s like an added pressure on me to be fair and accurate all the time.

“But I am enjoying the progression— the participants are fabulous and have taken the show in the right spirit and have great potential.”

Audience is more important than money--Mrs. Nene
A shift from the big screen to the small screen is the latest trend in the tinsel town. Actors like Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Hrithik Roshan, to name a few, have already stepped into the world of television.

And the reason for such deviation is speculated to be high prices offered to the thespians. Reportedly, Hrithik Roshan, who has been roped in as a judge in 'Just Dance', a dance reality show on Star Plus, has been quoted a whopping amount of 2 crore per 56 episodes.

Even Salman Khan was paid Rs 3-3.5 crore for hosting each episode of 'Bigg Boss Season 4' on Colors.

When questioned about her switch from films to television, the 43-year-old actress replied that besides money, she found television as the best medium to reach to her fans.

“Money is one of the aspects, but primarily it was the wider audience reach that lured me to TV. You are there with your fans, in their houses, and TV reaches even the remotest villages where your film might not release. So it’s more important than just getting paid more,” Madhuri said.

Madhuri rejected Rajinikanth's offer
Latest reports revealed that Madhuri Dixit Nene said “no” to the Southern superstar, Rajinikanth when he offered her a role in 'Rana'.

The actress, who might return to judge the next season of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' refused the offer alleging that she is missing her sons and would like to return to the US, after the show.

Besides Deepika Padukone and Sonu Sood, 'Rana' features Rajinikanth in triple role.

http://www.totalfilmy.com/feature/20110220/judging_tougher_actingmadhuri_dixit-32312.html

#60 - Posted on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:00 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
‘Judging Is More Difficult Than Acting’: Dixit-Nene

MUMBAI — Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit-Nene, who is enjoying her second stint on Indian television after almost a decade with “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa,” is likely to appear on the fifth season of the dance reality show, although she feels judging is tougher than acting.

“I feel judging is more difficult than acting. We can act easily. As a judge, one has to see and understand the work first, and then comment. Also, one has to make them (contestants) realize their flaws and guide them to excel,” said Dixit-Nene.

The 43-year-old actress, who made her television debut with “Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai,” a marriage-based reality show in 2001, said, “Talks about the fifth season of ‘Jhalak Dikhla Jaa’ are on. Let’s see how things work out.”

The “dhak-dhak” girl went to Los Angeles to see “Dancing with The Stars,” which is the orig inal version of its Indian counterpart, before signing up as a judge for “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.”

“I feel more comfortable as a judge now. I am enjoying this. I feel I the contestants better. I know their strengths and their weaknesses,” she said.

Photo caption (above): Bollywood actress Madhuri Dixit-Nene, seen here Feb. 6 at the Stardust Awards 2011, believes that being a judge on “Jhalak Dikhla Jaa” is more difficult than acting in a film.

http://www.indiawest.com/readmore.aspx?id=2927&sid=3

#61 - Posted on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:38 pm

View user profile

MariaLoveMads

In Love With Madhuri Dixit
In Love With Madhuri Dixit
Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-08-28
This news are old Laughing

#62 - Posted on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:19 am
View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Abhishek Misses Madhuri's Jhalak

Abhishek Bachchan is currently recuperating from a viral attack at home but what dismayed the actor more is that he missed an opportunity to meet his favourite actress Madhuri Dixit on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

"After shooting in New Zealand for Abbas Mastan's Players where Abhishek decided to perform his own stunts and even trained with a renowned Hollywood trainer to work on his lean look, Abhishek is now promoting Farhan Aktar and Ritesh Sidhwani's Game," said a source.

Abhishek was to promote his film Game on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, where Madhuri is one of the judges.

Abhishek was to come on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, where Madhuri is one of the judges, to promote Game. Normally Abhishek is very shy about coming on reality shows but he made an exception for Jhalak as Madhuri was in it and here was an opportunity to actually shake a leg with her."

Unfortunately, Abhishek developed high temperature on Thursday night and a doctor had to be called urgently. The source disclosed that Abhishek was so unwell that he was not able to get up from his bed.

"He had to cancel his shoot for Jhalak. Abhishek has been a big Madhuri Dixit fan. He really wanted to go, but the doctor has asked him to take rest.

Abhishek is very disappointed. Abhishek has been working round-the-clock and was jet-lagging. Unfortunately, owing to fever and over-exhaustion, he had to cancel his plans."

Abhishek said: "I love dancing, it's fun but I am not very good at it. Madhuri is my absolute favourite. I was looking forward to meeting her yesterday but unfortunately my health didn't permit me to."

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110170779&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=89598&cp

#63 - Posted on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:57 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' ends on Sony TV

Sony Entertainment Television Asia's dance reality TV show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' comes to an end this week, with its final three – Sushant Singh Rajput, Yana Gupta and Meiyang Chang vying for pole position.

Not just this, hold your breath and watch out for the dancing diva Madhuri Dixit sizzle on the dance floor in an act choreographed by none other than, dancing maestro Remo D’Souza. Supporting Madhuri’s superlative performance will be acts by popular ex-contestants of the current season.

Catch the 'Maha Grand Finale' of one of the most popular dance reality show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa' on Sony TV on Tuesday 8th March at 21:00.

http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2011/03/in_picture_jhal.php

#64 - Posted on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:34 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
wow that's grt.. can't wait to see madhuri's performance

#65 - Posted on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Jhalak Dikhla Ja 4 Winner Is Meiyang Chang

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa , the biggest celebrity dancing show on Indian television concluded today amidst much fanfare and glory .The journey which started in December finally came to an end today and in the process made a dancer out of everyone who participated especially Meiyang Chang the winner of the current season who grew as a dancer as the show progressed.

The glitzy show which was judged by eminent judges like Madhuri Dixit, Malaika Arora Khan and Remo Dsouza always stayed on top of the mind of the viewers with overwhelming participation in form of votes and mails. They lived along with the judges and contestants, sharing their joy, sorrow, anguish and pain week after week as they took on the rollercoaster ride which was Jhalak Dikhla Ja, Season 4.

Speaking on the occasion, Madhuri Dixit, judge of the current season said, “It was a difficult task for all of us to come to a decision and pick up a winner because all the past weeks of staying together on the show has made us one big Jhalak family and you do not compete within family. We wish Meiyang Chang all the luck for his future endeavors and request him to keep his new found skill alive.”

Reflecting on the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa finale, Ajit Thakur, EVP and Business head of Sony Entertainment Television commented, “Jhalak has always been the last word on entertainment. We are happy that the current season lived up to the high standards which we have set for ourselves. At Sony Entertainment Television we have always believed in providing a platform to people who dare to dream and have the ability to chase their dreams and bring them to life. The fourth season of Jhalak Dikhla Ja has been an amalgamation of popular talented faces from various fields. All the contestants were fabulous and set a new benchmark with their excellent performances, but as a rule of the game, there could only be one winner, and India chose Meiyang Chang. We wish him all the best for the future and thank the audience for their overwhelming support.”

Commenting on his win, Meiyang Chang expressed, “Jhalak was the best journey which happened to me in a long time. When I started shooting for the show I had only one notion, to give my best and master the art of dancing from the best of the choreographers and dancers (judges).Today I feel indebted to my choreographer Marischa Fernandes, esteemed judges and the audience, who believed in me and helped me to reach where I am today.”

http://www.bestmediainfo.com/2011/03/jhalak-dikhla-ja-4-winner-is-meiyang-chang/

#66 - Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:03 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Chang wins Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4

The Most popular among the audience, Chang beat Yana Gupta and Sushant Singh Rajput to win the dance competition and rupees 25 lakhs.

Sushant Singh Rajput won the spotless performance award with a cash prize of rupees five lakh.

The Maha Grand Finale was telecast on Sony entertainment television on Tuesday at 9 p.m.

The First performance of the finale was by Daya. He dance on ‘Bum Bum Bole’ from Taare Zameen Par.

Ace choreographer Remo performed on the song ‘Le Ja Tu Mujhe’ then was a romantic performance by the love birds Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande performed at the finale. Both of them did not get a chance to perform together in the whole season of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.

Then was the much awaited performance by the dancing queen Madhuri Dixit who rocked the stage of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 by dancing on the songs like ‘Tama Tama’, Ke Ke sara sara.

They were also performances by Mahi Vij, Krushna, Ragini Khanna.

http://english.samaylive.com/entertainment-news/676483606/chang-wins-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-4.html

#67 - Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
thanks for the articles.. grt that chang won.. he was the most deserving

#68 - Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:51 am

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Chang wins Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa 4

Singer-actor-dentist-anchor Meiyang Chang is now a dancing star too! He won the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa 4 after beating popular TV star Sushant Singh Rajput and actor-model Yana Gupta. “I’m thrilled,” says Chang, minutes after being declared the winner by the judges —
choreographer Remo D’Souza and actors Madhuri Dixit and Malaika Arora Khan.

“When the show started, I was a non-dancer. Now I can claim that I am a dancer who always puts his best foot forward. I’m very excited because this win will give a boost to my choreographer Marischa’s career,” he says. Chang was discovered on Indian Idol 3, another Sony show. He went on to become an anchor and made his acting debut with Badmaash Company (2009).

ChangApparently, he is now being considered for a couple of movies, one of them is a Yash Raj production. YRF launched his acting career.

“I don’t have a hero’s face so I can only do supporting roles,” admits Chang. “And just because I’ve won Jhalak... doesn’t mean I’ll get to dance around trees. But I’ve dabbled in so many areas that my career won’t come to a standstill if I don’t get more movies.”

It’s said that Sony Entertainment played favourites and had placed their bets on Chang even before the finale. “I don’t know why these allegations are being made. If I’ve won, it’s thanks to the audience votes and the efforts put in by my partner and me,” says Chang. “Maybe it’s a case of sour grapes.”

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Chang-wins-Jhalak-Dikhhlaa-Jaa-4/Article1-671262.aspx

#69 - Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female
Chang: My hard work helped me win Jhalak

Meiyang Chang, 28, won the fourth season of the popular dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, beating the other finalists Yana Gupta and Sushant Singh Rajput.

The dentist-turned-singer/actor was a non-dancer before he entered the show but improved gradually, and finally beat the better dancers of Jhalak.

Chang and his choreographer Marischa Fernandes won a cash prize of 25 lakh each.

Shushant won the 'Most Spotless Performance award' and walked away with a prize money of 5 lakh.

"Chang has transformed from a non-dancer to a dancer and is the perfect example of an underdog," said Remo D'Souza, one of the judges. "Sushant was performing brilliantly episode after episode but the person who plays the last shot brilliantly is the star and Chang did brilliantly in the finale episode."

After winning the trophy, Chang said, "Jhalak was my best journey in a long time. When I started shooting for the show, I had only one aim: to do my best and master the art of dancing from the best choreographers and dancers (judges Madhuri Dixit and Malaika Arora Khan). I'm indebted to my choreographer Marischa, the judges and the audience, who believed in me."

Chang added that he did not expect to last till the end. "Being a non-dancer, I was worried about competing with dancers. But after two-three rounds, Marischa assured me it doesn't matter if you are a bad dancer as long as judges feel that you have potential.

"She kept pushing me and I started giving a 100 percent. Sometimes, I would not go home. I feel it's my dedication and hard work that helped me win the title," Chang continued.

Yet, there are rumours that Chang was favoured by the channel, Sony Entertainment Television. "I don't know why you say this. My hard work has appealed to the audience and judges. I wouldn't say that I am the best dancer but I am a good student," he clarified.

Chang claims that the Teen Ka Takda round saw his toughest performance. "It was difficult because I wasn't in town for a few days and we had to incorporate a third dancer for that particular round even though we were new ourselves. We tried hard to get the co-ordination right. Marischa and I had a nervous breakdown! It was really demanding," he said.

Chang is all praise for the judges. "They were very sweet, especially Madhuri Dixit," he said. "Even when the performances were not up to the mark, she would say it in a nice way."

Will we see him in more reality shows now? "No more reality shows for me as a participant now," he said. "I wouldn't mind taking part in a show like Fear Factor. After putting in so much of hard work in dance, I think I am fit for a show like Fear Factor now (laughs)"

Chang claims he wants to focus on singing and acting now. "I know that I don't have the face of a hero but I will be happy doing supporting roles," he said.

So what will he do with the prize money? "My girlfriend (singer and former Indian Idol contestant Monali Thakur) has threatened to take away all my money!"

Marischa claims that she wants to go on a long holiday with friends with her booty.

Chang first came into the limelight after he participated in the singing reality show Indian Idol 3. He went on to become an anchor for the IPL, and made his acting debut in Yash Raj Films' Badmaash Company.

http://www.rediff.com/movies/report/meiyang-chang-on-winning-jhalak-dikhhla-jaa-tv/20110309.htm

#70 - Posted on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm

View user profile

Luskamralus

Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Female

#71 - Posted on Fri May 27, 2011 6:42 pm

View user profile

Preity93

Madhuri Dixit Fanatic
Madhuri Dixit Fanatic
Female
Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2011-05-30
She'll be back for the next season!!! Yeaaahh
Love the show! Love Madhuri!
Thanks for the article! cheers

#72 - Posted on Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm
View user profile

***KittySaysHi***

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-01-17
A more rational judge I have never seen. It was wonderful to see this genius floor everybody with her poise, warmth and spontaneity.

#73 - Posted on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

#74 - Posted

Page 3 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum