Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Madhuri Dixit World » MD Tele Show-Jhalak Dikhlaja 7 » JDJ Articles

JDJ Articles

Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
Friday Nov 26 1:20 PM

New Delhi, Nov 26 (IANS) Bollywood's dancing queen Madhuri Dixit is back in business as one of the judges of the fourth season of dance reality show, 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'. Choreographer Remo D'Souza will also join her.

But the third judge is yet to be revealed.

Rumours about Madhuri's comeback to the small screen were rife, but Sony TV confirmed her participation at a grand launch Thursday.

'It took us one-and-a-half-year to convince her to come here. Thanks to Rikkuji (Madhuri's secretary Rakesh Nath), she is now here. She has left her family in the US for the show and we are very grateful that she has made it on board,' Ajit Thakur, executive vice president and business head of Sony TV, told reporters.

Madhuri, who still exudes elegance, made a grand entry in an orange-yellow sari with embroidery while dancers grooved to her hit numbers 'Humko aajkal hai', 'Ek do teen' and 'Que sera sera'. The diva enthralled the audience by matching steps with the dancers and later even with Remo.

'In the past, I have done 'Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai' with Sony TV and I hope you all like 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' now. It is an exciting show, and all the participating celebrities are not professional dancers. It would be great to see them dancing and competing,' said Madhuri, who is settled in the US with her husband and two sons.

The actress, popular for films like 'Khalnayak', 'Saajan', 'Ram Lakhan', 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun' and 'Devdas', says her criteria for judging will be the 'attitude and performance'.

'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4', inspired by international show 'Dancing With The Stars' and produced by BBC Worldwide Productions, will go on air Dec 12, and it will replace Amitabh Bachchan's 'Kaun Banega Crorepati 2010'.

According to officials, the dance reality show will be bigger and better this season.

'The technicians were actually sent to London to the sets of 'Dancing With The Stars' to see how the lighting and sets are done, so that they could absorb the technology. There will be 12 celebrities this time,' said Myleeta Aga, general manager and creative head, BBC Worldwide Productions, India.

#1 - Posted on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:03 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Madhuri to judge Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4
Press Trust of India
Friday, November 26, 2010 (New Delhi)
Share this on Rediff.com SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend Print | A+ A-

Bollywood's original dancing diva Madhuri Dixit has been missing from the big screen for some time now but the actress is staging a comeback to the world of showbiz as a celebrity judge on television.

Last seen in Aaja Nachle which was a box office dud, the 43-year-old actress will be seen assessing other celebs on the fourth season of dance reality show
Jhalak Dikhla Jaa,which is the Indian adaptation of US show Dancing With The Stars.

"Since dance is my passion and this show is associated with that, I thought of taking it up. It took me some time to say yes. After I went to Los Angeles and saw how Dancing With The Stars was being shot, I was finally convinced about accepting this offer," said Madhuri at the launch of the Sony show in the capital last night.

The Dhak Dhak girl will have choreographer Remo D'Souza for company on the judges' panel and although the third judges' name has not been revealed, rumours are rife that star choreographer Saroj Khan might come on board.

"I don't know yet, thats up to Sony. But it'll be great for me if Sarojji becomes the third judge. I'll keep my fingers crossed," said Madhuri, who has danced to Khan's tunes in hit songs
like Channe Ke Kheth and Ek Do Teen.

As a judge, the actress says she will be looking at the grace, poise and the attitude of the contestants and leave the technical details to her co-judges.

"The participants in the show are well-known in their own fields. They are people who are ambitious and will give in their best to win the challenge they have taken up. I will be looking at how they project themselves and bring in their personalities in their performance," said Madhuri.

The mother of two, who moved to the US post marriage is in India for three months to shoot for the reality show and is also looking at scripts in the meantime.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa will go on air from December 13

Read more at: http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20100161299&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=68733&cp

#2 - Posted on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:18 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
A Jhalak of the Dhak Dhak girl
A

She may not know who Sheila or Munni are but the queen of dhak dhak, Madhuri Dixit surely knows that no one can thrust their chest like her. A quick rewind and voila! With every thrusting of her chest, bite of a lip and those sensual sighs, the nation went weak kneed.

forward to present day, and Madhuri, who is a mom now, still has it!

In city to promote her upcoming show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4, Madhuri looked her charming self and reminded the nation why she was queen of their heart. She didn't disappoint her worshippers and threw in an impromptu jhatkas and matkas.

Madhuri DixitAfter recuperating from the sudden dose of Madhuri magic, started the barrage of questions for the dancing diva who gave Bollywood a miss post her wedding.

This is your second innings on television after Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai. What made you say yes to Jhalak Dikhla Jaa?
Dancing has always been my passion. When Sony came with the offer, I jumped at it immediately. I have always found the concept of Jhalak very interesting and there was no way I would've refused this chance. I am looking forward to seeing some real mean dance moves by celebrity participants.

We heard that you are in India for a big Bollywood project. Tell us more about it.
Right now, I am in India for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa only. I will shoot a full season here and stay in India for 3 months.

You are a trained Kathak dancer. What will be your criterion of judging?
I am going to look at their attitude towards dance primarily. I want them to bring out their own personality through dancing. Obviously, we will look at technique as well.

How has the television industry changed in your perspective?
I feel that there is a strong insurgence of reality shows on television. People have become more open to different concepts now. The industry is ever growing. It has always been very popular and powerful.

Did you watch Pamela Anderson gyrate to Dhak Dhak?
No! I missed it but I really want to watch it.

There were talks about you doing a film on Indira Gandhi but now it has emerged that you're not. Why?
Even before everything was finalized they said I was doing the film. The fact is that I never said yes to the film.

#3 - Posted on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:12 pm

View user profile

dpillai

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Male
Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2007-08-18
Madhuri Dixit in Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa Season 4

India Infoline News Service / 16:35 , Nov 26, 2010
The season of big ticket shows with India’s biggest superstars continues and get’s bigger and better on Sony Entertainment Television with the launch of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4, the biggest Dance Reality Show.

The season of big ticket shows with India’s biggest superstars continues and get’s bigger and better on Sony Entertainment Television with the launch of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Season 4, the biggest Dance Reality Show. And it just doesn’t get better than this!

Produced by BBC Worldwide, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 promises solid entertainment as champions from different fields, films, TV, sports, music, even politics – take up the challenge to entertain the viewers and do all it takes to win their hearts. They are ready to sweat it out on the floor, solely for your entertainment.

It’s bigger and better as elegance, oomph and magic comes to the fore, with judges Dancing Queen Madhuri Dixit and Bollywood’s Master Choreographer Remo D’souza leading some of India’s best-known faces. At this one-of-a-kind show the only mantra is -- ‘Har Celebrity Ka Mission, India Ka Manoranjan’.

Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 sets new standards in innovations and creativity. Not only will the show feature themes like Street Dancing, Swinging 60s, Disco 70s and Superstar Special, there will also be hurdles or challenges, like shadow dancing, blindfold, rope acts and mid-air dancing – the show makers have gone all out to ensure viewer’s entertainment to the fullest.

With one-hour episodes twice a week, for 13 weeks, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 will be hosted by the stunning Mona Singh. The ‘Jassi’ girl, known for her chirpy and enrapturing style of a Punjabi kudi that she is, will be seen egging and motivating the celebrity performers, each episode, week after week. Each episode will feature ‘themes hurdles’ and ‘special performances’ to enhance the entertainment quotient.

N.P Singh, COO, Multi Screen Media Pvt. Ltd, says, “In-keeping with Sony’s tradition of bringing Indian viewers the biggest entertainment extravaganzas like Indian Idol and KBC, we are delighted to bring the biggest celebrity dance show on Indian television – Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa Season 4. This season promises to be bigger and better than ever before. We are extremely delighted to have the diva of dance – Madhuri Dixit at the helm as a judge. Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 also adds another chapter in our long-term and successful association with BBC Worldwide.”

Ajit Thakur, EVP and Business Head of Sony Entertainment Television, says, “At Sony Entertainment Television we believe in providing clean and wholesome entertainment. We have always been at the forefront of innovation and encouraged inclusive viewing for the whole family. We just don’t compromise on entertainment and walk that extra mile, every time, to grab viewers’ interest. The Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 participants have one mission - entertaining the audience with their sweat and tear and outstanding performances.”

For Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 judge Madhuri Dixit, “dancing has always been my passion since childhood. When Sony came with the offer, I jumped at it immediately.”

“I have always found the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa concept very interesting and there was no way I would have refused this (chance). I am looking forward to seeing some real mean dance moves by celebrity participants. May the best talent win,” she added.

For Remo D’souza, to judge along with the Dancing Diva is in itself “once-in-a-lifetime” opportunity. “I am simply delighted. It’s a tough job, judging some superb performers. However, I am looking forward to the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa experience which, I am sure, it will be loads of fun.”

Myleeta Aga, General Manager & Creative Head of BBC Worldwide Productions India,says,"Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 promises to be bigger and bolder than the previous seasons. We are working closely with Sony to bring some extremely popular Bollywood, TV and other celebrities to the new series and we have a fabulous response. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 4 will be extensively remodeled from the international version to appeal to the country's viewers. The dances will be typically more exuberant than on its sister programmes around the world, owing to India's unique Bollywood traditions. Season 4 promises to be interesting, different and will continue the ongoing success of this format.”

Who will it be a champion boxer, a sizzling hot model, a Pyari Television Bahu, a savvy politician or a melodious singer?

Ab kiski jhalak pe hoga India fida...Watch this space!

Beginning December 12 (Sunday), don`t miss the Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4 episodes.You have a date with the stars, every Monday & Tuesday at 9 pm, only on Sony Entertainment Television.

#4 - Posted on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:45 pm

dpillai
View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 | 4:02:53 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) Comments 21 Comments
Inaugural episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, a star-studded affair..
The inaugural episode of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa will be a star-studded extravaganza for which preparations are on..

Sony's fresh season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa launches on December 13th, and the inaugural episode we believe, is going to be a grand and lavish affair. The channel has approached Cineyug Entertainment to produce the first episode of Jhalak. We hear that the start of this season will be star-filled with every contestant getting introduced in a song and dance format by popular names of both television and Bollywood industries.

We hear that all the 12 contestants are rehearsing for the grand opening, and there will be performances coming from the judges Madhuri Dixit, Malaika Arora Khan and Remo D'Souza.

Our source tells us, "Every contestant will be brought to the stage and given a warm welcome and introduction, and the honour of introducing them will be done by big names. Names that have been roped in include veteran actors Hema Malini, Dharmendra, Helen etc".

Elaborating on the Contestant and Celebrity list, our source informs us, "The introductory pairings will be like this – Mahhi Vij – Hema Malini, Ragini Khanna – Helen, Yana Gupta – Mika Mehndi, Renuka Shahane – Mohnish Behl, Shekhar Suman – Adhyayan Suman, Krushna Abhishek – Govinda, Meiyang Chang – Anushka Sharma, Akhil Kumar – Dharmendra, Daya Shetty – Akshay Kumar, Anushka Manchanda - Esha Deol, Ankita Lokhande, Sushant Singh Rajput will be introduced by the popular onscreen pair of Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan".

We tried calling Mika, but he remained unavailable. Mohnish Behl on his part said, "I do not think we are allowed to discuss on this".

Meiyang Chang refused to comment and so did Daya Shetty and Ragini Khanna. Kinshuk and Parul had earlier confirmed to TellyBuzz that they will be seen in the introductory episode of Jhalak.

However, Shekhar Suman confirmed that he will be introduced by his son saying, "Yes it is absolutely true and Adhyayan and I are so excited about it. It's for the first time ever that we will be sharing screen space in an entertainment platform. The most exciting part is that he is singing his own songs from Raaz and I will be singing one of his chart busters from Jashn".

Mohammad Morani of Cineyug confirmed that they are producing the first episode of the Sony show. However he refused to talk further.

Well, we are indeed looking forward to the huge extravaganza that will kick-start this season's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa on Sony..

#5 - Posted on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:17 pm

View user profile

dpillai

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Male
Are all the stars that were listed in this article going to be the actual contestants on the show?

#6 - Posted on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:37 am

dpillai
View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
these r the contestants of the show.. i think the rest celebrities r for inaugural episode only

Mahhi Vij
Ragini Khanna
Yana Gupta
Renuka Shahane
Shekhar Suman,
Krushna Abhishek
Meiyang Chang
AkhiL
Daya Shetty
Anushka Manchanda
Ankita Lokhande, Sushant Singh

#7 - Posted on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:10 pm

View user profile

dpillai

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Male
Thanks! :-)

#8 - Posted on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 am

dpillai
View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Hema, Helen don their dancing shoes

Mumbai, December 02, 2010

Season Four of Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa will have a grand opening ceremony on December 12 with over 40 celebrities, including the contestants and their choreographers. Dharmendra, Hema Malini, Helen, Govinda, Akshay Kumar, Mika Singh, Mohnish Behl, Adhyayan Suman, Anushka Sharma, Esha Deol,
Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan will be introducing the contestants, including boxer Akhil Kumar, Mahhi Vij, Ragini Khanna, Krushna Abhishek, Daya Shetty, Yana Gupta, Renuka Shahane, Shekhar Suman, Meiyang Chang, Anushka Manchanda, Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput respectively.

At the time of going to press, the 13th contender for the show was still being worked out. Reportedly, judges Madhuri Dixit, choreographer Remo D’Souza and dancer-actor-producer Malaika Arora Khan will also be performing at the flag-off ceremony, which will be telecast over three hours in the evening prime time slot of the channel, before the actual episodes start from Monday, December 13.

MadhuriWhen asked Ajit Thakur, Executive Vice President and business head Sony Entertainment, the channel airing the show for the fourth season in a row, says, “Yes, we will be having a grand opening for Jhalak…, the kind we’ve never done for the show so far.” Without confirming or denying the names of contestants, their choreographers and the star performers, he states, “It’s a fantastic mix of participants and some big Bollywood names who’ve come to perform for the event and introduce contestants.”

Mohammed Morani of Cineyug, the company producing the special inaugural episode of the show for the channel, informs that the shoot has already been conducted at Filmistan, rubbishing rumours that the episode would be shot only on December 9.

“Depending on everyone’s dates and timings, we’ve finished shooting through all of Tuesday and Wednesday. We’ve tried to keep the show larger than life. Everyone put in a lot of effort at the rehearsals and that showed when we were shooting,” he adds.

Also, Sumeet Raghavan has reportedly been finalised as the show’s co-host, appearing twice a week with Mona Singh, the first winner of Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa. Actor Shreyas Talpade and Indian Idol season one winner Abhijeet Sawant were in the running until last week.

#9 - Posted on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:56 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female

#10 - Posted on Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
After Madhuri Dixit agreed to judge Jhalak Dhikhla Jaa, mediocre contestants were dropped in favour of high profile ones

Getting Madhuri Dixit to be a judge on a dance show is not easy. Reality show Jhalak Dilkhla Jaa has been upgraded, contestants and sets included, after the former dancing superstar agreed to play judge.

It took the channel six months to convince the US-based actress to leave her sons behind and station in India for two months. Says Ajit Thakur, CEO Sony Entertainent, "Madhuri adds a huge new dimension to the show. It wasn't easy getting her. We had to finally fly her and the family down to LA to see a live recording of the original show, Dancing With Stars. Only then did she agree to do the show."

Following her nod, the show's contestants had to be upgraded. Sources from the channel say at least six of the previously selected names have been dropped. Only Shekhar Suman and Navjot Singh Sidhu have been finalised.

The set will be designed by star set designer Omang Kumar. The channel plans to host special pre-telecasts on December 12, with some of Bollywood's best dancers introducing Madhuri Dixit and the other judges.

"Yes, they have agreed to improve the quality of the show. They are making it more glamorous, and upping production values. Even the contestants are very good; individuals who are popular in their fields," admits Madhuri.

Madhuri will miss her sons but she will be close to what she loves best -- dance. "Dancing is my fort ©. I do it well and it's close to my heart. In fact, I practise Kathak every day back home. Now that the kids are a little older, I get a bit of time to myself."

Madhuri's sons aged seven and five now have a "life of their own", she laughs. "They couldn't come with me because they have school. I've never been away from them for this long. But they'll join me for Christmas. And they have a good nanny taking care of them. My mother-in-law is with them too," says the superstar mom.

This is Madhuri's second television show. The first was Shubh Vivah, a marriage-based reality show in 2001. "Back then, people considered marriage a private matter. Today, they are far more open to playing out their lives on camera."

Now that she is in Mumbai, Madhuri is likely to sign on a film. "There have been offers, and I am looking out. As for Aaja Nachle (her last release) not working, I've worked for too long to get affected by failure. Some things work, some don't. I am not wary of doing another movie."

There was talk of her doing Krishna Shah's bio-pic on Indira Gandhi, but it didn't materialise, the actress says.

#11 - Posted on Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 pm

View user profile

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2007-04-09
thanx for posting Aanchal Smile

#12 - Posted on Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm

View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
When Indra Kumar walked into Filmistan Studios on Monday evening, to meet Madhuri Dixit, who was shooting her entry sequence for the reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, he least expected what happened next.

The moment Kumar entered the premises, he heard a song very close to his heart: Dhak dhak karne laaga from his 1992 film, Beta. Surprisingly, after 18 years, it was as though the past had come back to life.

The scene at Filmistan Studios had the same actress, wearing the same costume, dancing to the instructions of the same choreographer Saroj Khan, while being filmed by the same cameraman Baba Azmi.

Indra Kumar said, "It was a co-incidence and was like reliving the past.

I had just gone there to meet Madhuri and I saw the same team of Beta.

They all requested me to direct the shot and I did. Very few people get this opportunity.

I did and that too without any effort from my end."

Read more: Madhuri's 'Dhak Dhak' moment - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Madhuris-Dhak-Dhak-moment/articleshow/7063788.cms#ixzz17V97uh2g

#13 - Posted on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:03 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
It took two years for the channel to convince Madhuri Dixit Nene to take up Jhalak Dikhla Jaa on Sony TV...Read to know how Madhuri got convinced..

The whole nation is waiting for the most gorgeous and versatile actress of Bollywood industry, Madhuri Dixit Nene to show us her 'magic' yet again!! Though she is not yet ready to sizzle on the big screen, she will soon be seen gracing the platform of Sony's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa as judge!!

Now you must be wondering how come the Bollywood Diva accepted to judge the TV show. Well, in the press conference held recently, Madhuri took time to answer this question. "I was not convinced to do the show earlier when the channel approached me for the first time. The channel has been chasing me for the show for almost two years now, but this time when I came to know that the channel is doing the show really on a big scale with very well known personalities and judges, I got convinced to be part of the extravaganza".

"Another reason that enticed me to take up this offer was when the channel took me to LA (Los Angeles) to see the actual version of the dance reality show of which Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is a replica. I had never watched Jhalak or the oroginal version of it; I got impressed with the format of the show. And as you all know, dance is something which is very much close to my heart. I have taken up the offer now and am back to my audience," adds Madhuri.

Madhuri will be accompanying Remo Dsouza and Malaika Arora Khan on the judging panel.

Don't forget to see your darling Madhuri back on action with Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!

#14 - Posted on Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:07 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Everyone's excited! Naturally... none other than Bollywood's dhak-dhak girl Madhuri Dixit is going to judge Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa's fourth season, that premieres on Sony Entertainment Television tonight at 9, along with Malaika Arora Khan and Remo D'Souza. Mads is thrilled too.

"I'm enjoying myself on this show," she told TOI. This is not Madhuri's first stint on TV, she hosted Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai, a marriage-based reality show, a few years ago which didn't do too well. But then as she says, it was ahead of its time. "Had it been today, I'm sure it would do very well," she says.

The LA-based actress, who's in Mumbai for Jhalak..., is happy to be on TV again. She is very impressed with the enthusiasm and dedication of the participants, some of whom she has worked with before like Shekhar Suman and Renuka Shahane. "All contestants are celebrities in their own fields, but they are all set to put their best foot forward and be judged for their dancing skills. And they are not trained dancers. That's amazing!"

Will Madhuri be a tough judge or the softer one? "Initially I would want them to get comfortable and be relaxed. In the later rounds, we will be more critical." Audiences will get to see her swaying to some popular numbers too. "That's right, all the judges will dance," she says, flashing the same smile that set a million hearts aflutter.
The introductory episode of Jhalak... will be star-studded and every contestant will be introduced in a swanky song and dance format by top stars from Bollywood and television. Hema Malini, Dharmendra, Helen will join hands with contenders like Mahii Vij, Akhil Kumar and Ragini Khanna. Shekhar will be introduced by his son Adhyayan, Krushna Abhishek will groove with mama Govinda, Meiyang Chang will come in with Anushka Sharma. Anushka Manchanda will have a surprise in the form of Esha Deol and lovebirds Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput have got actors Kinshuk Mahajan and Parul Chauhan with them. Interestingly, Mohnish Behl is going to introduce Renuka Sahane; the two will come on screen after a good 17 years!

Read more: Madhuri: I’m enjoying myself on Jhalak... - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Madhuri-Im-enjoying-myself-on-Jhalak/articleshow/7082793.cms#ixzz17o6bUAlthttp://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Madhuri-Im-enjoying-myself-on-Jhalak/articleshow/7082793.cms#ixzz17o6iuEjK" alt="" />

#15 - Posted on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:53 pm

View user profile

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2007-04-09
All JDJ related articles

#16 - Posted on Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:40 am

View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Madhuri Dixit to 'Dhak Dhak' again?

Madhuri Dixit
Madhuri Dixit More Pics
Madhuri Dixit is back, and we all are excited. Watching that million dollar smile on the small screen is one thing, but what the audience wants is a little jhatak-matak, too.

Will Madhuri give in, we're not so sure. However, if talks are to be believed there is enough and more being planned for Madhuri Dixit fans.

Apparently, a source informed us that the actress is all set to gorge the limelight at the finale of the reality show 'Jhalak Dihklaja' on which she is the judge. Madhuri, we hear, will be dancing to a medley of her hit songs and has been practising for about thirty minutes everyday.

It can be remembered that the wonderful actress has many dance hits under her belt - from 'Dhak Dhak' to 'Choli Ke Peechey', from 'Didi Tera Dewar Deewana' to 'Ke Sera Sera', she never fails to enthrall.
Check out Madhuri Dixit's homepage

Read more: Madhuri Dixit to 'Dhak Dhak' again? - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Madhuri-Dixit-to-Dhak-Dhak-again/articleshow/7087874.cms#ixzz17uRr4lRC

#17 - Posted on Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:54 pm

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Ankita overjoyed
Ankita Lokhande who is a part of Jhalak Dikhlaja recently danced to a popular Marathi song on the reality show. The actress was overjoyed after judge Madhuri Dixit praised her performance and also indulged in some leg pulling in Marathi.

indya.com

#18 - Posted on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female

#19 - Posted on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:37 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
She’s got the moves

Posted: Wed Dec 15 2010, 04:15 hrs

'In 2002, when Madhuri Dixit made a much-hyped debut on the small screen with the wedding reality show, Kahin Na Kahin Koi Hai, the celebrations ended quickly. Dixit was her own charming self, but the concept failed to catch on and the show tanked. That hasn’t dented the actress’s optimism about television however, and this week, she’s returned to our television screens as one of the three judges on Sony TV’s Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4. Despite the slight weight gain, Dixit makes a pretty picture in a bright red saree and bold diamond jewelery. “”Dance is very close to my heart and Sony was keen on doing the show on a grand scale— they want it to be like the original show , Dancing with the Stars. I like the concept, so I agreed,” she says.

Based in USA with her husband Shriram Nene and two sons, Arin and Ryan, Dixit was chased by the channel for almost two years, before she agreed to judge the popular dance show. “My sons were young then and at that age, children need their mother. Now they go to school, so I have enough time for myself,” she says. Has the phenomenal dancer been able to teach her little ones to dance? “They are born dancers; they both have rhythm,”she says, proudly.
The show, which started on December 12, sees Malaika Arora-Khan and choreographer Remo D’Souza as part of the jury, alongside Dixit. “I am very pleased to have them as judges on the show,” she says, flashing her million dollar smile. With celebrity contestants including ex-model Yana Gupta, boxer Akhil Kumar, actor Shekhar Suman, Renuka Shahane and singer Anushka Manchanda amongst others, Dixit is excited. “It is interesting to watch celebrities to take on the stage. They are all untrained and that’s what makes it exciting,” she says. Interestingly, it is believed that TV star Sushant Singh Rajput was a student of choreographer Shaimak Davar and is a trained dancer. “Taking part in a competition is very different from simply knowing how to dance. In this competition, the contestants have to excel in dance forms like jive and samba too. It will be tough,” she says.
Irrespective of the celebrity judges and high-profile contestants, Dixit’s presence on the show is undoubtedly the main attraction. But will she be able to successfully fill the shoes of Amitabh Bachchan, whose show Kaun Banega Crorepati 4 has been replaced by JDJ 4? “I am under no pressure— I am just having a lot of fun. I am excited to watch the contestants dance and my job will be to guide them. I will give them positive comments so that they are encouraged to do better,” she says.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/shes-got-the-moves/724957/2

#20 - Posted on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:39 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female

I have no pressure: Madhuri Dixit

Famous for her infectious smile, nimble foot and inimitable élan, Bollywood superstar Madhuri Dixit is back to where she belongs. The actress had hung up her acting shoes to get married and go the family way. It took Sony Entertainment Television two long years to convince the diva to get back to her roots and judge their big ticket show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 that justifies her presence on the show. The show is all about dance, an art form close to Madhuri’s heart. The ravishing beauty talks about her comeback and the talented celebrities on the show.

How did Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 happen for you?
The producers of the show and the channel have been chasing me for two years now and this year they wanted to launch it in a better and bigger way so they called me to LA, showed me the original version Dancing With The Stars and explained that this is how they want their version to be. They asked me to think about it. To be specific, I haven’t really been in shape for last two years. But when I felt that they were really serious about the show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa and since dance has always been very close to my heart, I knew I’d have fun doing it. These celebrity contestants aren’t trained in any dance form so it would be nice to see them performing different dance forms.

But a couple of them are trained in various forms, what do you have to say about the uneven mix?
I don’t think all of them are trained. Some of them are trained in certain forms but not all. On the other hand, I feel it’s entirely different about participating in a dance show like this. There are no retakes unlike movies and soaps, they have to dance well as well as maintain the expressions so it’s different.

Why did you refuse for the show earlier?

I had many reasons including the fact that my kids were young. Now, they have started going to their respective schools and so I have more time to spare for myself.

How are you preparing for the show?
I’ve to judge them, scan their dance, and pass motivating comments. So that they can improve and do better. I have to make them realise their flaws and help them learn. We have to guide them.

Which is your favourite dance form?
Kathak is my favourite dance form and is very close to my heart. I also like classical dance form.

Big B and Kaun Banega Crorepati fetched great numbers for the channel, Jhalak has replaced KBC, being the face of the show, do you feel any pressure to live upto the expectation?
I don’t feel any pressure. I am enjoying myself and I think everybody who is participating in the show are enjoying themselves too.

Celebrity dance shows of late have failed to interest the audience. What you feel would attract the viewers to this show?
What will attract the audience is the energy of the show, different celebrities and the fact that all have them have taken the challenge to showcase different styles of dance. All of them are working hard which is quite evident to everyone.

Who’s your favourite actor when it comes to dancing?
There are quite a few. I like Hema ji (Hema Malini), Helen ji and Vaijyanti Mala.

You learn it from your parents and since you are a gifted dancer, which of the two boys (sons) have you passed on the talent to?
(laughs) Abhi dono hi dance karte hain dekhte hain aagey kya hota hai (Both of them are into dancing as of now, let's see what's in store for them). Both of them have rhythm. I always feel that everybody is a born dancer and we all know how to dance. It's all about shedding your inhibitions and mustering the courage to face the spectators.

indya.com

#21 - Posted on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:46 am

View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
When Malaika compared ‘Munni badnaam’ with Madhuri’s ‘Dhak Dhak’ and not ‘Sheila Ki Jawani

Wide comparisons have been going on between Dabaang’s ‘Munni Badnaam’ and Farah Khan’s Tees Maar Khan item number ‘Sheila Ki Jawani’ since the time it has hit the screens. At this time whose views keep the utmost importance has been none other than Munni herself Malaika Arora Khan
Malaika Arora Khan and Madhuri Dixit Nene

Malaika Arora Khan and Madhuri Dixit Nene

Whether Malaika is happy about the comparison or sad is yet to be known. But her comment at a recent event clears it that she doesn’t think Sheila is her competition at all.

Sony Entertainment Television’s recently held a press conference for its new reality show Jhalak Dikhlaa Jaa, where Malaika and Bollywood Dancing Diva Madhuri Dixit shared the stage together. When a reporter asked Malaika’s views on the comparison between Munni and Sheila, she was quick to reply, “Why Sheila, compare Munni with Dhak Dhak now”.

Everybody present in the arena couldn’t believe what they heard from Munni’s mouth. Actually in a span of 20 sec Malaika compared herself with Madhuri. We agree that Munni has carved a niche for herself but comparison to Dhak Dhak is not a question at all.

Nobody can ever match up to the karizma and oomph that Madhuri has. The magic of Dhak Dhak can never be created on screen until Madhuri decided to do so.

According to people there, Malaika should think twice before talking from next time. When both of them are judging the same show she might be tempted to do these comparisons again but our suggestion will be to refrain from that and stick to her comparisons with Sheila.

– Neha Agrawal / TellyCafe.com

#22 - Posted on Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:09 pm

View user profile

dpillai

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Male
SRK's dil to pagal hai for Madhuri

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who cooked up a crackling chemistry with dancing diva Madhuri Dixit in films like Dil To Pagal Hai and Devdas, is more than willing to team up with her once again. "I have no double thoughts when I say that the counting for the good and talented stops
related stories

* SRK caught kissing a man?
* SRK goes solo for Koffee With Karan
* SRK confirms role in Bharadwaj's adaptation of Two States

when I say Ek do teen. I would love to team up with Madhuri again or at least want her to make a guest appearance in my film in the years ahead," Shah Rukh told IANS.

SRKThe two actors, who were also seen in Anjaam and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam, caught up recently as Madhuri is in town to judge reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. Shah Rukh says they had a lot to talk about.

"The recent interaction with her was refreshing and indeed I had a gala time. We spoke about our children at length," he said.

Just as all Madhuri fans, Shah Rukh too is sold out on her beauty. "I just love her completely, she is my darling. I am fond of her deadly smile and beauty."

Just like Madhuri did with Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4, Shah Rukh too is making a comeback on the small screen as the host of Imagine TV's Zor Ka Jhatka, based on the internationally popular reality show Wipeout.

The show will feature 28 TV stars, and will be shot in Argentina starting January 2011.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/SRK-s-dil-to-pagal-hai-for-Madhuri/Article1-639619.aspx

#23 - Posted on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:03 pm

dpillai
View user profile

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Shah Rukh Khan gifts his presence for Madhuri

Shah Rukh Khan pays a startling visit to Madhuri on the sets of Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Sony TV's Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars is very much starry, after being glutted with big names from both the Television and Bollywood industry and the icing on the cake is the presence of the sensational Madhuri Dixit as judge. But what if the show sees another grand starry entry? Nehle pe Dehla, isn't it?

Well, here is the news. The performers and the judges got a jhatka when Shah Rukh Khan entered the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Shah Rukh was shooting next door in Filmistan Studios for his upcoming movie Ra.One and could not control himself when he heard that his old co-star and screen love, Madhuri was shooting there as well.

Our source says "Shah Rukh had come on the sets of Jhalak, but had been there only for five minutes because he came, keeping his shoot pending just to meet his dear friend Madhuri. Even the actress had a pleasant shock to see her old co-star. The crowd assembled on the sets was shouting the name of SRK continuously".

"After both their respective shoot, the actors spent nearly two hours speaking about their kids and Shah Rukh said whenever he comes there to shoot in the studio he will definitely drop on the sets without even getting permission" adds the source queerly.

As we say all things come in short packages and those 5 heavenly minutes with The Khan left everyone in an absolute state of exhilaration!!!

Catch this starry interaction between Madhuri and SRK in Monday's episode of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa..

#24 - Posted on Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:48 pm

View user profile

dpillai

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Male
You can view SRK and Madhuri meeting on the sets of JDJ here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?uploaded=d&search_filter=1&search_query=Madhuri+Dixit&search_type=videos&suggested_categories=24%2C10%2C1&uni=3

I do not know how to embed this in the actual forum, sorry.

#25 - Posted on Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:38 pm

dpillai
View user profile

Sponsored content

#26 - Posted

Page 1 of 3 Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum