Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Forum Zone » Introduction » Hello...

Hello...

Siham

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-11-07
Namaste!

So, my name is Siham, I'm eighteen and I'm from France. I discovered Bollywood half a year ago, in February 2009, with the movie which was to be the most marvellous and beautiful I've ever seen: Devdas. Since it's been a very passionate love-story with Hindi cinema, India and Madhuri Dixit!!! I was just in awe of her from the very first time I saw Devdas and my adoration for her is only increasing all the time... Her other movies I'm fond of are Lajja, Pukar, Aaja Nachle, Saajan and Hum Aapke Hain Koun and Hum Tumhare Hain Sanaam among others...

The other actors and actresses I love in Bollywood are Shahrukh Khan (I adore him!!), Amitabh Bachchan, old-school Hindi actor Dilip Kumar, the actress Madhubalaji (she was a such beautiful woman), Rani Mukherjee and others I'm very fond of like Aamir Khan, Raj Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan, Little B and actresses like Rekha, Preity Zinta and Sridevi... The list is very long so I'll stop here!!

Of course, there are some I do not like at all like Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor but anyway there are not many that I don't like... Very Happy

The forum was introduced to me by Ally (and it was a long while ago but between I had lost the link and I forgot about it) but main hoon na as you can see. Smile

I'm glad to be here. Smile

#1 - Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:12 am
View user profile

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2007-04-09
hey gr8 to know dat Siham.welcome to Madhuri Dixit Forum.wow bollywood is really popular everywhere n spcly our Madhuri Dixit Smile

#2 - Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:48 am

View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net

Grand Duchess Ally

Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Madhuri Dixit Obsessed
Female
Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2010-03-26
Ahhhhhh....... Yet another place to see you Smile IŽm sure youŽll get bored with me rather too soon....

#3 - Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:30 am

"Madhuri Dixit is a wonderful dancer, wonderfully beautiful and a wonderful actress."
Waheeda Rehman
View user profile

Siham

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-11-07
wow bollywood is really popular everywhere n spcly our Madhuri Dixit

Oh trust me, I do think Bollywood and Madhuri Dixit are not popular enough. Unfortunately. Sad

"IŽm sure youŽll get bored with me rather too soon...."

Nonsense... Rolling Eyes Razz

Thank you for warm welcome! Smile

#4 - Posted on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:52 pm
View user profile

Sponsored content

#5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum