Welcome to MDF-The Largest Madhuri Dixit Forum On Net.

At the moment, you are viewing the forum as a guest. As a guest you can't make post and participate in discussions. You need to register and become a member of the forum.Please log in if you are already a member or join our community if you're not yet....

Thank You

» Bollywood » News

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Bollywood » News » A December date fixed for Salman-Katrina shaadi?

A December date fixed for Salman-Katrina shaadi?

aanchal

MDF Expert
MDF Expert
Female
Number of posts : 3313
Registration date : 2007-05-11
After the Abhi-Ash wedding, there were talks about Rani Mukherjee having secretly got engaged to filmmaker Aditya Chopra. Though those were refuted by the Chopra family, we now hear that the next couple to tie the knot may just be Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif, at least that’s the talk going on in trade circles.

Grapevine has it that Salman very sweetly proposed to Katrina who willingly accepted to be Sallu’s bride and humsafar, and that the wedding would take place in the month of December this year - most probably between 20th and 31st. However, nothing has been confirmed so far.

When Katrina was contacted recently she informed us that she isn’t already married like some of the media has reported. “All this is so ridiculous. And it’s funny when the media gets to know about my marriage before I do!” Well, Kat may be a spinster yet, but news has it that a December wedding date has been fixed.

Sources insist that professionals like fashion designers, flower decorators are being secretly arranged for, for this would-be next big fat Indian wedding. But one never knows… After all there have been several such outbursts of ‘knotty’ rumours. And if this one is true, it’s going be quite a cat and mouse game… or ‘Kat-n-mouse’, should we say?

Actor Salman Khan has had the best looking girlfriends - Somy Ali, Sangeeta Bijlain, etc. Of course, Aishwarya Rai and Salman Khan's relationship is anything but a secret, and now the good looking Katrina Kaif has been bestowed the status of 'Salman's Girl'.

We asked Indiatimes Movies’ surfers for their opinion on: Who makes a better couple with Salman - Aishwarya or Katrina, and which of the two do they find prettier? Their views…

Both girls have their own charm but I would still say that Katrina-Salman make a better pair than Ash and Salman

#1 - Posted on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:34 am
View user profile

sumi

Admin
Admin
Female
Number of posts : 1419
Registration date : 2007-04-09
ya m so happy,hope its true.GOD Bless SALMAN.

#2 - Posted on Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:22 pm
View user profile http://www.madhuridixitnene.net

ShaliniS

Madhuri Dixit Fan
Madhuri Dixit Fan
Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-09
hhhmmp, if it's true ... well I wish them all the very best

#3 - Posted on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:05 pm
View user profile

MoOoNi